Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Most Disappointing or Least Satisfying purchases of the year
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

For me it’s either
    The Australian Visa – cost about the same as a very nice frame and all I got in return was an e-mail – not even anything in my passport

or

The Freight to get stuff here paid “enough” (very nice full sus maybe in carbon fully built range) and all that happened was 2 blokes turned up and stole all my stuff.

whats yours

zippykona

New laptop battery. 45mins till flat.

debaser

Rewire and some structural work done on the flat. Moved out 14 February to give the builder some space/time to do it.

Job not finished after four months 😕 Omnishambolic builder sacked, forced to move back into house without properly finished electrics, damp proofing or bathroom 😥

Hope things have improved for you in oz mikew.

samuri
    Free Member

A tin of Lynx. Those adverts are full of crap!

samuri
    Free Member

Oh, and at work, a pair of Websense proxies. Cost us quarter of a million and they really haven’t delivered on their promises yet despite enormous amounts of effort by my team to try and get them into production.

MrGrim

Oh, and at work, a pair of Websense proxies. Cost us quarter of a million and they really haven’t delivered on their promises yet despite enormous amounts of effort by my team to try and get them into production.

For £250k I would examine every packet going out and would have brought the wife in and created a load balanced solution 😀

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Hopefully 4 1/2 months later the stuff should be here on Friday

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Most Disappointing or Least Satisfying purchases of the year’ is closed to new replies.