Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Morzine here we come
  • CheesybeanZ

Off to Morzine tonight .catching the midnight ferry then drive through the night . six of us going ,including Mr & Mrs Ayatolla of niche . four of us in our seat , crammed in the back are 2 x orange 5s , 1 sub 3 and some sort of trek , plus all our gear …now thats tight 😯

still plenty of space for me 😆

RealMan
    Free Member

Impressive. Sure you've got everything…?

CheesybeanZ

not til we unpack 😉

singlespeedstu

Can I squeeze in too.

On second thoughts not sure I could stand a week of 'tollah's mincing on a mountain. 😉

CheesybeanZ

On second thought not sure I could stand a week of 'tollah's mincing on a mountain

not long til the Scottish trip …

singlespeedstu

He'll be in his elephant there though with all the other GT mincers. 😆

jimmyshand
    Free Member

SSStu – When are you going up to Jock Land? Care if I join you for a ride? Perhaps you lot could show me some trails.

squiff
    Free Member

My mates have gone to Mozine today, I am pretty jealous :cry:, but I went last year and really enjoyed 8)

singlespeedstu

Not for a few months yet.

You wouldn't want to ride round with the 'tollah. He keeps stopping to take pictures and makes you ride stuff over and over again until he get's a good shot. 😉

jimmyshand
    Free Member

Not riding the Selkirk marathon this year then? I am toying with the idea.

singlespeedstu

Yep we'll be up for that.
    Maybe one of the locals would be able to show us some local stuff before the event?

jimmyshand
    Free Member

The locals do seem to be friendly so I suspect that they would be able to do just that.

singlespeedstu

The locals do seem to be friendly

We thought that too.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Ggrr my first year in 6 of not going to Morzine! but it's okay I'm off to Colorado on Wednesday instead! have a great time though very jealous (never driven mind) wouldn't be much fun in my 1.2 Skoda fabia with no air con or electric windows (NICE in this weather too!!!).

forge197
    Free Member

Jealous was there this time last week!! Have a good time.

john_l
    Free Member

Will be there too on Sunday, but with skinnier tyres & curly bars :o)

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I hope you're not there to do some riding unless you're off to actually watch the TdF there? otherwise it's md when the tour rolls in! Got stuck in our chalet in morzine in 2006 with the infamous Floyd Landis stage!!

TheSwede
    Free Member

Cwap 😉

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Morzine here we come’ is closed to new replies.