Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • More road rage…
  • HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5PqTlvfavM[/video]

How did he get that angry!?

allthepies
    Free Member

Nice teeth.

2hottie
    Free Member

What a tool. Appeared drunk to me, waster. Much like the asshat who swerved at me this weekend whilst enjoying a lovely ride in the dales. Nobbers everywhere.

You did the right thing, no point getting in a fight with a tit like that, let him get it off his chest, he thinks he is the big man but a tosser all the same.

Report to the Police, never know he may try it again a few days later. Build a case against him.

revs1972
    Free Member

what a mouthy cockney ****
    fair shout for calming it down
    like a little yappy terrior (him)

Stuey01
    Free Member

Nice hat.

4ndyB
    Free Member

What the hell was that about?

Was he a bit miffed that you cut up his invisible wheelbarrow that he was carrying? or had he dropped the carpets from under his arms?

Jumped up little prat.

I’d show the police that footage, they might be able to get the reg no if you didn’t

robsoctane
    Free Member

show the police mate, don’t let him be getting away with being an offensive twaX.

You did the right thing, well done…

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

its not my vid. Was posted on twitter, theres an explanation in the video.

4ndyB
    Free Member

From youtube

Approaching the roundabout, preparing to turn right I make a shoulder check and a clear right turn hand signal before moving into the RH lane. There’s traffic on the RAB, so I stop and give way to it. When it’s clear, I move onto the RAB, keeping to the RH lane until the exit prior to the one I want. There I make another shoulder check and a clear left turn hand signal and then move across to the LH lane ready to exit the RAB.

It’s at that point I get the first shout of abuse. Not sure if it was the driver or the passenger of the Ford Fiesta, whose registration I could only get part of.

I make a comment about there being enough room on the road for both of us and this appears to enrage the passenger, who climbs half out of the car to hurl more abuse at me.

The second set of lights are red and so the car stops. The passenger jumps out and still hurling abuse, approaches me with what seemed a clear intention to punch me in the face. Still unsure of what I could have done to upset him, I apologise to my assailant, who backs down and walks off to find where his lift has gone off to, still hurling abusive comments as I ride away.

Date: 27/07/2011

Time: 1855I still see no reason as to why the dickwad went mental though

timc
    Free Member

what a tit, i wish you had given him a kicking hhaha

robsoctane
    Free Member

@Horatio: ooops 😳

well, the guy is still a tit.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘More road rage…’ is closed to new replies.