Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Monday Night Pub Ride – April 14th. Holcombe Hill Special
  • wittonweavers
    Free Member

With regard to next Monday – can we agree a time sooner rather than later so that i can safeguard the times against some form of DIY or other wife induced manner of spending the bank holiday?!

binners

I think 6 had been provisionally mentioned from the Irwell Works Brewery. Thats a couple of hours of daylight, then probably finishing as it goes dark, for a few ales.

So the good news is that you’ll still be able to…..

😀

terrahawk
    Free Member

nice ride last night. Every time I manage to show up to a Monday night pub ride I realise how much I miss out on when I can’t make it.
    last night’s highlight was my arse-twitching almost-over-the-bars moment going down that really steep bit.

HindlePie
    Free Member

Loved watching that many night lights snaking their way down the hill like a massive slow firework.

Harry_the_Spider

The view from the top was pretty special too.

My favourite bit of night riding is stopping to look around every now and again, that and trying to kill myself following terrahawk as he tries to kill himself.

quarryman77
    Free Member

Glad you all enjoyed it – the sight of all the lights snaking down the hill was great. Would love to get a decent pic of it if we do it again.

My idea behind the loop was to get the best of Holcombe into a quick hit ride I can do during the week in under an hour – I think it works.

Loved the finish through Reddisher as an add on though.

If you fancy trying the full ‘Rammy Knight Riders loop’ segment on Strava its here:

Bregante

Loved the finish through Reddisher as an add on though.

Indeed. I really enjoyed that blast back to the pub

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

can you describe the route please for non strava bods.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Monday Night Pub Ride – April 14th. Holcombe Hill Special’ is closed to new replies.