Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Monday morning forgetful commuter thread – anyone else sitting uncomfortably?
  • 13thfloormonk

I only had two things to remember this morning, take the bins out and spare underwear, guess which I forgot 🙁

Thankfully no important meetings today but I’m still afraid to even get out of the chair in case I get rumbled!

scotroutes

Just don’t shart!

jimdubleyou

Nope – I keep my stuff at work.

Just need to remember:
    1) to top up pants/socks regularly!
    2) take said items out of desk when going for a shower

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

kimbers

I keep spare grundles in my locker, just in case

scud
    Free Member

Your talking to a man here who turned up to work monday morning with pants, socks, shirts, shoes………..just no trousers

13thfloormonk

I’d used up the emergency set in a non-emergency scenario (I think I deliberately didn’t bring some in last time to save weight, or some such similar ridiculous reason 😳 ) so have obviously brought this upon myself.

Ironically I now have three carefully ironed spare shirts hanging up in the changing room, that’ll come in handy if I have three coffee spills in one day… 🙄

marrv
    Free Member

My new MTB shoes arrived just as i was about to go.
    threw me off it did.
    So was commando also…draughty

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Careful doing the zip up

cynic-al
    Free Member

Shake well.

Go out and buy a new pair?

sobriety
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISWOrI0WaLs[/video]

richmtb

Dilligently packed my gym clothes this morning. Feeling good about committing to a bit of lunchtime training on a Monday.

Forgot my trainers

davidr

I never quite understood this. Whilst I’m by no means a habitual non pant wearer, the thought of going commando one day doesn’t fill me with dread. Am I missing something? Have I been a little too blase about the consequences and have a horrifying no-pant related disaster ahead of me in the future?

Sandwich

OP you are Jeremy Vine and ICMFP.

joolsburger
    Free Member

An ex colleague in the recruitment industry went for a prospect meeting with someone senior at one of the big four. He was going commando bent over to get a dropped pen and split his trousers, seam to belt.

He came back to the office with his suit jacket round his waist, he didn’t get their business.

It’s a dangerous game..

bgascoyne
    Free Member

I took two right shoes to work once!

13thfloormonk

Don’t get the Jeremy Vine reference, is he famously forgetful or famous for going commando?

Davidr, maybe depends on the trousers, my office pair are fairly thin, light material and quite a trim fit, so the main consequence is 8 hours of paranoia and slight chaffing.

Survived with my dignity and career still intact though, here’s to the next time!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Monday morning forgetful commuter thread – anyone else sitting uncomfortably?’ is closed to new replies.