• This topic has 17 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by hora.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Mikado Chocolate Ad
  • Pigface
    Free Member

There is something about the girl on the photocopier that is so wrong and so naughty. I am a shameless devo.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

yes, yes you are. [sweeping generalisation]but then so are most Japanese men[/sweeping generalisation]

thomthumb
    Free Member

i would

more/ less important are we going to get figalu? please they are the superior figroll choice

SiB
    Free Member

I reckon her colleague/boss who walks in does too (her that is!)

stumpy01

HA HA…what a great ad. I nearly bought some of these yesterday to try.

Probably one of the best ads in yrs.

SteveTheBarbarian
    Free Member

Just looked it up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjSI9qxBCgI

Got a thing about Japanese girls anyway, and she’s so cute 🙂

druidh
    Free Member

coffeeking
    Free Member

Prefer Druidhs version.

This made me chuckle:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00yj1FUqLto&feature=related

PePPeR

Where’s Hora when there’s a mention of an Oriental girl?

SteveTheBarbarian
    Free Member

Mmmm this Mikado chocalate is nice – but where shall I keep it? I know, top shelf in the photo copy room!

redhairjon
    Free Member

Brilliant!

This is why I love Singletrackworld!!

hora
    Free Member

I like the ad 😈 and NO in later life I wont be one of those saddo’s who goes to Thailand for a ‘wife’ 👿

CountZero

That ad really makes me laugh, and the girl is just lovely, with a degree of naughtyness as well. I really have a thing for oriental girls, Japanese and Chinese in particular, in fact I went out with a half-Chinese girl years ago, and she was/is beautiful. Anyway, I’ve tried those chocky treats and they’re very addictive. They’re called Pocky in Japan, and they come in a variety of flavours. Can’t understand why they’ve changed the name, but as long as they keep showing the advert and the cute girl…
    …as an aside she fits two Japanese fetishes; the office girl, and upskirt shots.
    …did I say I think she’s really cute?

hora
    Free Member

Hands on the desk where we can see them Countzero

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I wont be one of those saddo’s who goes to Thailand for a ‘wife’

I thought you’d already been a few times now 😆

hora
    Free Member

deadlydarcy, the type that go to Thailand are the type at the bottom of the British genepool, those who cant form friendships, relationships or have any dress sense (hang on, theres probably a few on here). They probably dont even like the ‘look’ of orientals but the perceived servitude, gratefulness/trade-off and guaranteed (perceived) sex appeals to these low-lifes. If you cant get or hold down a partner in the UK, what does that say about you? (or you big bushy eyebrows, slacks 4inches too-short and questionable long arms compared to your legs? 😉

I remember Louis Therous prog on Thailand- gawd I cringed at the factory-working-70’style wifebeaters they interviewed on there 😐

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

If you cant get or hold down a partner in the UK, what does that say about you? (or you big bushy eyebrows, slacks 4inches too-short and questionable long arms compared to your legs?

Jeez man, you’ve obviously met me recently and I didn’t realise…you’ve got me down to a T

hora
    Free Member

deadlydarcy and me! I’m 54, work at the local Sainsburys in charge of trolleys and live with my mum above a newsagents 😀

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Mikado Chocolate Ad’ is closed to new replies.