Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Mick hucknall is sorry
  • bigyinn
    Free Member

MANSLAAAAAG
    I lol’d at this bit

Hucknall’s reputation as pop’s leading lothario has seen him linked with countless women including Catherine Zeta-Jones, Helena Christensen and DJ Lisa I’Anson.

WTF?! Hardly in the same league as the first two surely?

fatmax

Not sure why he’s apologising – I’m sure most of the girls were just after a one night fling with a ‘star’.
    Given how he looks now in that pic, I bet he’s not quite so successful…
    …three a day though how did he have the time!?!

Everywhen
    Free Member

Pity he didn’t issue an apology for all that awful music as well.

wwaswas

Edit.

duntstick
    Free Member

Apology = Boast

binners

He was a tad prolific to say the least. When I worked behind the bar in the Hacienda, he used to wander in with a different girl every night.

We all noted that with his devastating good looks and easy wit and charm, all the girls would doubtless have still been attracted to him whether or not he was absolutely minted!

I don’t see why he’s apoligising. It says an awful lot more about them than it does about him.

chakaping
    Free Member

Not sure why he’s apologising

Perhaps he couldn;t get it up?

firestarter
    Free Member

Perhaps he has a Christmas release planned

And no not that type, dirty boy

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Sounds a bit like the ‘bonk-buster’ head lines in the 80’s when business men paid prostitutes to sell their stories saying ‘He was like a wild animal, 7 times a night and hung like an ox, I fainted with pleasure from his sexual prowess’

Bloke apologises but doesn’t deny being a sex god

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

perhaps he’s apologising for being a crap shag or maybe they were traumatised by the ginger pubers , either way bet his dad , Charlie Drake is very disappointed.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

all the woman should be ashamed for shagging a ginger anyway!!

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

Everywhen – Member

Pity he didn’t issue an apology for all that awful music as well.

+1

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

perhaps Lisa I’anson got carried away after Norman Cook (allegedly) gave her a bottle of liquid acid in Ibiza when she dissapeared for a couple of days and got sacked from Radio 1

In fact all of those 3 women a day must have imbibed some form of narcotic, even the temptation of fame can’t have been enough to tempt them to do the dirty with an ugly talentless duracell like Hucknel

scruff
    Free Member

Lisa I’anson was well nice.

binners

Lisa I’anson filled the role of ‘highly annoying half-wit’ so beloved of Radio 1 perfectly

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

Must be releasing a book or greatest hits album soon then

[quoteto do the dirty with an ugly talentless duracell like Hucknel[/quote]

not a fan of his music, but i would disagree he is talentless.

seven
    Free Member

we care about this why?

binners

Mick Hucknell now looks like Wayne Coyne would if you took a wax mould of his face, poured carrot soup on his head then put him in an oven for ten minutes. Its quite disturbing

allthepies
    Free Member

I thought this was an apology for chucking that fire extinguisher off the roof in the recent stoodent protests 🙂

hels
    Free Member

Was in the queue behind him at a nightclub in Wellington in the late 80s. They turned him away, the door policy was “cool people only” (or schoolies whose pal was sleeping with the doorman in my case) it was hilarious. Thats how up its own bum that place was. Clare’s it was called for any locals who remember that era. Good call tho as it turns out !

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

ugly talentless duracell

Never heard that in that context before- PMSL

br
    Free Member

He was a tad prolific to say the least. When I worked behind the bar in the Hacienda, he used to wander in with a different girl every night.

It just came up on the Jeremy Vine show, and a woman rang in who said she’d been chatted up by him in the Hacienda in the 80’s.

Did you go with him? says JV.
    No, but looking back I wish I had, she says…

Simon-E

ugly talentless duracell

Never heard that in that context before- PMSL

I did, far too often when I was younger.

At least I’m not bald.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Perhaps its just me, but Mick looks like the unlucky punk in Dirty Harry

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2ez8oxCLfU&feature=related[/video]

I seem to remember him proclaiming that he was an awesome lover some years ago.

He’s always been an ugly ginger ****.

If this country wasn’t so bloody liberal he’d have been decapitated years ago for crimes to music and the female race, never mind being a complete tosser to boot.

Any woman that slept with him should not only be deeply ashamed at their own lack of self respect, but also sterilised just in case any of his ginger taddies are still swimming about in there.

CountZero

I once heard him say in an interview “well, I don’t know of a better singer than me, do you?”
    Actually, Mick, I can think of half a dozen off the top of my head, where would you like me to start?
    Not talentless, but pretty average, and cursed with a hugely overblown ego, rendering him incapable of recognising his own limitations.

binners

I remember listening to him stood at the bar chatting women up. It was frankly embarrassing. He provided us all with a bit of amusement though. one night we were all sniggering as he sang to some poor girl. Stood at the bar. Like you do

snowslave

I knew someone he tried to philander. He took her for a meal, then demanded some philandering. She turned down the offer and he asked her to pay for her dinner. Proper charmer he was

samuri
    Free Member

I’ve mentioned this before but we used to go out drinking with Mick. Only a couple of times like but still… He was very quiet. Before he was famous. He neither tried to chat my girlfriend up nor did he ooze confidence.

As I say though, before he was famous.

samuri
    Free Member

Perhaps its just me, but Mick looks like the unlucky punk in Dirty Harry

The woman in that photo looks immensely satisfied. Mind you, she’s being chauefueered home, in a car with big leather seats, no doubt to a house with lots of big fireplaces and real paintings, maybe some chrome and that. She’s a right to look smug.

duntmatter
    Free Member

Lisa I’anson filled the role of ‘highly annoying half-wit’ so beloved of Radio 1 perfectly

True. Plus ca change..

chewkw
    Free Member

Crikey …

grumm
    Free Member

What is it about the multimillionaire that women find so attractive?

chewkw
    Free Member

grumm – Member

What is it about the multimillionaire that women find so attractive?

multimillionaire

Pook

Subtle humour not your forte chewy? 😉

sc-xc

I was reading a book about the punk scene in the Leeds/Manchester areas…apparently Mick was right into the DIY punk thing at the time, so fair play to him.

Then he formed Simply Red.

Bunnyhop

I wouldn’t.

samuri
    Free Member

Not even after a couple of pints?

Bunnyhop

I’m anyone’s after a couple of pints Samuri.

samuri
    Free Member

/makes note.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Mick hucknall is sorry’ is closed to new replies.