Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Michael Jackson, hes just a paedo right?
  • alwyn
    Free Member

Is he touring with The Backstreet Boys?

Trimix
    Free Member

He should not be allowed into the county on the basis that he poses a threat to young kids.

I find it disgusting that he will be allowed to attempt a comeback.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

just goes to show if you put on a concert there are tons of people who’ll go to see any old paedo singing a right load of old guff

time for a comeback?

DezB
    Free Member

singing a right load of old guff

Oi, Glitter may be a total pervy sick bastard, but you can’t diss the music!

BearBack
    Free Member

Numerous people have testified in court , under oath, that he molested young boys.

Me thinks he may have made himself a target after the first out of court settlement

Plenty of odd people (albeit not as odd as MJ) would be prepared to stand up in court and lie (or otherwise as who knows) about being fiddled by a very rich man… win/no win/settle.. the odds of making a fortune are somewhat better than that of the lottery 😮
    Probably an easy couple of hundred grand for a media exclusive about your story for a start.

Strange times – strange man 😉

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

er….sure. Everyone’s just after him for the money. Just to be clear then – would you leave your kid with him?

crikey
    Free Member

My kids would kick his skinny ass from here to Kingdom come, I know that…

aphex_2k
    Free Member

GNARGNAR No. He’s not just a paedo, he’s a rich famous paedo. That makes all the difference.

Except he’s not actually that rich anymore.

I think it was Jimmy Carr who said “If I was a paedo, I’d DEFINITELY have a fairground in my back garden”

falkirk-mark

They reckon at his trial when he was stressed his lawyer suggested that night he should watch a DVD ,possibly get Aladin ,to which Jackson replied is that not what got me into this mess.
    IGMC

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

aphex_2k

GNARGNAR No. He’s not just a paedo, he’s a rich famous paedo. That makes all the difference.

He only stands to make a few tens of millions from this tour…..pah!

BearBack
    Free Member

Just to be clear then – would you leave your kid with him?

as a responsible adult, why would I leave my kids with a clearly very odd stranger 😉

headfirst
    Free Member

you gotta say one thing though, he’s looking in good shape for 50, not a wrinkle in sight. how’s he do it?

…I’ve heard he uses a special chinese medicinal ointment: cream of Sum Yung Gy

footstomper
    Free Member

As I recall he was charged with lewd conduct with a minor, but when they where transporting him back to the States from japan he managed to escape by opening the airplane door and jumping out.

They eventually found him bobbing up and down on a Bouy! 😀

Surfr
    Free Member

LOL GNARGNAR invoked Godwin’s in almost record time there!

aphex_2k
    Free Member

GNARGNAR – Member

aphex_2k

He only stands to make a few tens of millions from this tour…..pah!

Well, assuiming he can hold it together under the heat of the stage lights. And we all mocked him for wearing plasters. Now it makes sense.

I doubt very much he’ll walk away with “tens of millions”. I saw him carrying Netto bags. Da man’s poor ah tell ya.

I’m going to start a Facebook group to get people pay for Jarvis Cocker to run on stage again. Bwahahaa

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Michael Jackson, hes just a paedo right?’ is closed to new replies.