Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Met Kaos UL….Superb.
  • Bush
    Free Member

I've been using a Giro Xen for afew years and thought i'd treat meself to a new crash hat. Always thought i had a Giro shaped head as it always felt comfy..Wrong.

I bought a new Met Kaos UL for £79.99 from Fudges Cyclestore on Ebay.
    Feels so much better than the Xen and a bargain too.

Happy as can be. Bush.

oxnop
    Free Member

I would agree, I love mine.

heathy
    Free Member

Me too, although i seem to remember paying £145 for mine! What goes on there then??

4ndyB
    Free Member

Very happy with my non-bling regular Kaos helmet, only cost me £60 from my LBS when they first came out (IIRC RRP was £80)

Gordymac
    Free Member

I've been on Giro helmets for 15 years now, but they don't make them like the used to. The quality and finish is much poorer now which has led me to consider a different make. So you reckon i won't be dissappointed if i bought a Kaos ul?

Gordymac

unsponsored
    Free Member

I moved from a xen to a Kaos UL. Best decision made for a new bit of kit in ages. Well built, good coverage, good peak and nice and cool.

househusband

Interesting… have always been another one to think that I have a Giro shaped head.

Do MET helmets offer a crash replacement policy like Giro do, through Madison? I've replaced my Xen twice using it.

jcromton
    Free Member

I love my Kaos ul too. It's good to amaze people about the weight.

What is the crash replacement like?

Swayndo
    Free Member

You pay 50% of RRP plus postage. My Kaos was a crash replacement for a Veleno. I probably need to crash replace the Kaos now tho as it's had the odd 'incident'.

I also have a newer Veleno and TBH it is slightly more comfortable on my head. I've used them for 3 or 4 years … ever since the models came out I think.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Met Kaos UL….Superb.’ is closed to new replies.