Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Mercedes- Benz MTB
  • DezB
    Free Member

Slight improvement on this one

alfabus
    Free Member

looks shite.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

What did you expect?

I wonder what On-One would come out with if we asked for a car?

a) re-badged chinese cheep car
    b) something space-framed from steel tubes, odd wheel sizes, funny shaped steering wheel and the promise of 853 and ti versions?

thered

Anybody who buys that is even more ATGNI than I am and that’s saying something.

tonyg2003

The Merc MTB looks certainly rubbish and although I didn’t check it out it will be overpriced. In a Merc dealership on Monday they had a Smart electric bike which looked great. Belt drive and a great look. Once again I’m sure it will be expensive!

bikebouy
    Free Member

The wheels are too small..

“car designers miss the trend shokka”

bigyinn
    Free Member

Too small for what exactly??

binners

I can never understand why copy writers bother putting guff like

every single part being carefully hand selected for optimum performance.

As opposed to what?

Randomly chosen by a blindfolded, drunk bloke in return for cake, to ensure mediocrity, at best

coogan
    Free Member

Looks wise it looks alright. Wouldn’t buy one, but seen worse looking bikes.

GaryLake
    Free Member

For a car brand MTB that’s way closer to rideable and decent than any have achieved before. It’s a alu horst-link susser with Fox, DT Swiss, SRAM, Avid etc on it. As long as it’s under £2.5k and the geometry actually works, it won’t be all that bad!

ThePinkster

Was looking at that in the Merc Concept Store on the Champs Elysee a few months ago.
    TBH I’d change a few components but it looks a lot better in the flesh than in those photos.

IIRC it was about €2,200 as well, so not too badly priced. Looked like it’d ride OK as well.

Frame looked familiar but couldn’t place it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Mercedes- Benz MTB’ is closed to new replies.