Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Med or Large Soul for a 6ft rider
  • Chipbutty
    Free Member

Looking at getting a Cotic Soul. Im inbetween sizes at 6ft and 32 inside leg. What are you 6 footers riding?

Cheers

mboy
    Free Member

What's the standover on a large? At 32" you might be close to damaging your wedding veg!

Those I know of similar height ride a medium. I'm 5ft 11 and 33" inside leg, have ridden a medium with inline post and 90mm stem and it felt spot on to me.

tang
    Free Member

6ft here with a 33inside. med soul, layback seatpost, 90mm thomson stem, reba team maxles and med rise monkeybars. fits just right. reckon id fit a large but the medium suits me fine.

Daffy

Med – I have the same measurements and found a large Soda, just waay too long.

NagsNog
    Free Member

6ft dead on…. Large Soul 110mm stem perfect fit…

MrGreedy

I'm also 6 foot and have just ordered a large Soul after a very successful two day demo at Dales Bike Centre. It sounds like you could probably ride either size, maybe worth trying a demo to see which you prefer?

Mattie_H
    Free Member

5' 11" with 32" inside leg: on a medium with a short stem

Daffy

Nags, you must have fooking massive arms.

Denis99
    Free Member

5 11 with 32 inside leg : medium with 90mm stem – 2010 frame if it makes any difference.

NagsNog
    Free Member

Nags, you must have fooking massive arms.

Aye, i think i have a long torso too…wish it was me Kn8b that was long but hey ho…

Its wierd, i have tried the short stem lark but just can't get away with it..dunno why ..just makes me feel like me heed is past the bars….
    Every one tells me its the way to go…but i still manage to ride just as fast as me mates with short stems..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Med or Large Soul for a 6ft rider’ is closed to new replies.