Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Mc Donalds table service
  • grum
    Free Member

How do you get through life without using door handles?

I do sometimes wonder why they don’t design all toilet doors so you can open them without using the handles, given that a good percentage of people don’t seem to wash their hands.

ourmaninthenorth

Not sure why people like table service in bars ? Walk in find a table if you can, try and attract attention of waiter/waitress, wait for drink to arrive. You want to go, attract serving person ask for bill wait for that, wait for change ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ?ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZXXZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Which is why, to quote a former Chief Constable of Nottinghamshire Police, “we’ll never have a drinking culture a la continental Europe.”

Brits like to stand up, fire beer down their necks and get lairy. It’s a bit more civilised the other side of La Manche.

MrSmith
    Free Member

They also used it for games and suchlike, they’d have trivia questions on the big screens and you could play along, and it’d flash up which tables were winning like a rolling non-intrusive pub quiz. Pretty cool.

are you 8 years old? do you think Disneyland is the centre of the universe? 🙄

Cougar

What do you do for fun, debate the higher planes of existentialism and organise your sock drawer by colour?

MrSmith
    Free Member

i play online bingo and collect bottle tops

scuttler

Wimpy want their usp back

Wimpy’s USP is the hotdogburger aka Bender-in-a-Bun.

And the fact that they’re retro without even breaking sweat.

Northwind

scandal42 – Member

The one I used my coat cuff to operate? Possibly

EWWWWW! Poo cuffs! He’s got poo cuffs!

footflaps

organise your sock drawer by colour?

Mine is in strict chronological order by purchase date.

scandal42
    Free Member

EWWWWW! Poo cuffs! He’s got poo cuffs!

Bully

I only wear each garment once

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Mc Donalds table service’ is closed to new replies.