Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • MBUK: The worst freebie ever in the history of the universe?
  • bradley
    Free Member

‘This is my STW discount card. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without my STW discount card, I am nothing. Without me, my STW discount card is nothing.’

😀

BenjiM

PC Zone once provided a “mouse cleaner” as a free gift. It was a hard plastic thing with a short handle and a small dimpled ball on the end.

This was back in the days when computer mice had balls inside them. The idea was that you took the ball out of your mouse, stuck in the cleaner and twiddled it around a bit to get the gunk off the rollers.

Except it did nothing of the sort. I think that PC Zone actually ended up apologising for supplying such a cruddy free gift and promising that their next one would be better.

I’ve still got mine and it actually worked quite well for me to be fair.

mattsccm
    Free Member

That sticky out thing on bottle openers is good for sticking under can pull tabs if you bite your finger nails.
    Socks are tat. I mean who would be sad enough to wear them? Look at me I work for MBR or what ever.

Northwind

I use the socks as gopro covers, perfect.

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘MBUK: The worst freebie ever in the history of the universe?’ is closed to new replies.