Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • MBUK – Clic24 Article
  • KINGTUT
    Free Member

I've been told my picture is in the article, so before I buy it (I can't look through it as it will be in a plastic bag) can anyone confirm there is a picture of someone wearing a purple and gold Las Vegas Institute of Sport Jersey a white MET helmet?

Sorry for the me me me content.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

That's torn it. Now we know you're in there, nobody will DARE to even open the front cover! 😉

KINGTUT
    Free Member

How very dare you..

BigDummy
    Free Member

😆

xc-steve
    Free Member

Also is there any mention of me?! Solo winner!? Would like to have something to show the grand kids come 50 years time!

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Oi stop hi-jacking my thread there is only room for one attention whore in here.

xc-steve
    Free Member

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Is this it?

BigDummy
    Free Member

What a dreadful picture. My stuffed badger could do better than that with a cheap polaroid.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Could be that is one a many of me from the Clic, in fact I just realised I should have mailed Ti29r as he did the photos.

Where did you get the photo Pete?

EDIT: I see you got if from Tim's site.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

BD – Tsk. Go tell that to the pro who just posed it on my thread, with a very intersting comment 🙂

EDIT
    KT – The very man you're on about posted it on my thread, saying it's been in a mag… 🙂

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

EDIT

EDIT

LOL! 😉

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Heh, question answered, forum's a bit KINGTUT photo heavy today isn't it.

EDIT: 8)

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

KINGTUT – are your SIDs setup too soft? Looks like 26.8753464578% sag to me …

Ti29er
    Free Member

I don't think your picture made the magazine.
    Sorry!
    I'll have a look later.
    I used it to illustrate on another STW thread as you were chatting about a.n.other image you liked of yourself on so I used it in my reply elsewhere, although on reflection, it reads as though your image is in the magazine.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

You know what, I'm going to get Debi to take a photo of me sat on the bike tonight, showing the sag indicator on the stanchion.

That will be tomorrows photo of KINGTUT.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I don't think your picture made the magazine.
    Sorry!

Fiddlesticks, although I was told by someone that there was a picture of an LVIS rider in the article, I was the only LVIS rider at the race!

Ti29er
    Free Member

Sorry – of the 24 images taken by me and used in the article, none are of KingTut.
    My humble apologies KT.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

No problem Tim.

**weeps**

BigDummy
    Free Member

I feel your pain. Part of my back wheel was visible in the Singletrack article about the demise of Beastway. So near, and yet so far. 🙂

Ti29er
    Free Member

One to sooth your furrowed brow and help dissipate your feelings of disappointment.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Wicked picture. Is it Mike though?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Nope.

**weeps more**

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Could be worse, this could be the only photo of you from the weekend:

Last year, tried v hard, did shit, had a complete nightmare, great pics.

This year, had a reet laugh, no pics.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

It's not the best is it mate

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

I think I found one of my arse too. The arse pic is actually better than that one, but then it was taken by an 'amateur' more interested in conveying racing than ringing in the cash 😉

BigDummy
    Free Member

ADH, you have to buy that. He's captured so much mood, so much character, a real sense of speed and excitement. 🙂

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Indeed BD, including the sense that I may ram his expensive lens up his arse. Barely 10 yards further back up the trail is a nice nadgery little descent where you can get some much more atmospheric pics, wher, even if he'd have overexposed/chopped my head off, I'd still have bought the image …

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Indeed BD, including the sense that I may ram his expensive lens up his arse. Barely 10 yards further back up the trail is a nice nadgery little descent where you can get some much more atmospheric pics, wher, even if he'd have overexposed/chopped my head off, I'd still have bought the image …

Yes, but that would have captured and exposed your Pace forks shabby rebound to the WHOLE OF THE INTERNET!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

**stifles giggles**

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

or indeed, just shabby pace forks?
    😳

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Yes, but that would have captured and exposed your Pace forks shabby rebound to the WHOLE OF THE INTERNET!

I thought I was handling my Pace RCPOGOSTICKS with great deftness and skill, akin to a master of the bucking bronco, and this would have made an excellent photograph 🙂

sharki
    Free Member

You have a right to try before you buy.

If you don't like the product you have no obligation to purchase it.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘MBUK – Clic24 Article’ is closed to new replies.