Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Mavic wheel servicing parts, where from?
  • Albanach
    Free Member

I've got Mavic Crossmax Enduro wheels and am keen on carrying out the work for myself and have downloaded the tech manual from the Mavic site.

Looking to source the Mavic expandable bearing supports on their own but can only see them as part of a rear axle assembly for sale on chainreaction and only want the expandable bearing support which has to be replaced every time the axle is removed.

Also is there anywhere else that would stock the bearings? I've found them on chainreaction but am unsure if it is these or these/

andydicko
    Free Member

I have some Crossmax SL's and had a similar issue in getting some bearings…… if you remove the originals there is a number on the seal (this is found on the two flat edges inner & outer) I typed this into ebay and got some bearings very cheap, they were SKF ones too……. got to be worth a try.

Albanach
    Free Member

Cheers Andy – what about the expandable bearing supports did you have to replace these?

andydicko
    Free Member

Couldn't find one mate, so i've reused the original, Mavic service says it can be used 3 times apparently….. Bought some oversize freehub bushes too (ebay again)

Albanach
    Free Member

Thanks Andy I'll search for the bushing on ebay.

Albanach
    Free Member

Anyone else got any ideas about these expandable bearing supports?

247cycleshop
    Free Member

http://www.247cycleshop.com list a wide range of Mavic spares and if we haven't got what you need and you know the Mavic part number, we can check to see if it is available and normally get the part within 5 days from Mavic, France.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Mavic wheel servicing parts, where from?’ is closed to new replies.