Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Mates gone over to the other side.
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

1986 called, it’d like its thread back please?

mboy
    Free Member

Scaredypants, if I were you I’d seek some therapy and quickly, one minute you’re bike curious, the next you’ve grown a beard and bought a Marin/Whyte, and in a few months time, hell, you’ll be buying a road bike!

If you know what’s good for you you’ll avoid your new neighbour, he’s obviously bad news 😉

CraigNicholson
    Free Member

The ‘friend’ was never anything but ‘out’. He’s always be gay. You just stopped being ignorant to it! How does he feel now you have changed?

BigDummy
    Free Member

MrNutt has it about right, bloody hell…

😕

pantsonfire
    Free Member

A mate who I used to play rugby with came out to us on the bus home from a game. Well you can imagine the banter from 20 odd pissed up blokes but when everyone met up for training the next tuesday night no one said a word (well we were a bit ashamed). A few games later he told us that a couple of the opposition were bag snatching (its as bad as it sounds) and giving him some nasty anti gay verbals. It was decided it was time for a team 999 call and a lot of accidental boots to the head and some late tackles later they got the message.

So the moral of the story is he’s your mate stick with him he hasnt changed.

juan
    Free Member

Christ as said be glad,
    He could have bought a road bike…
    Or moved to France…

miketually
    Free Member

I had a Facebook conversation with my sister’s girlfriend about Angelina Jolie. How 2009 is that?

My daughter got a doll for Christmas that came with a furry tube for the doll to keep it’s hands warm. My sister didn’t know what it was. "Jo, it’s a muff…" Homosexuality is a comedy goldmine.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I thought Facebook was sooo, like, totally OVER already??

miketually
    Free Member

I thought Facebook was sooo, like, totally OVER already??

My mum’s on it, so it must be. (Yes, I Facebooked my mum.) Maybe my conversation was so very 2008?

MrSmith
    Free Member

don’t be afraid, it’s only proper gay sex if your balls touch

pantsonfire
    Free Member

Facebook is officially 2008

wwaswas

"I Facebooked my mum"

5 years ago people whould have given you a very odd look for saying that sort of thing…

poggs
    Free Member

The next step will be the shaving of body hair…………and we know what that leads to

miketually
    Free Member

5 years ago people whould have given you a very odd look for saying that sort of thing…

Yet "I Facebooked my sister’s girlfriend" is sooooo last year 🙂

coffeeking
    Free Member

The OP has gone rather silent.

I facebook all my girlfriends mates, she doesnt seem to mind, in fact she watches and sometimes joins in!

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Mates gone over to the other side.’ is closed to new replies.