Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Matchmaker for Formula brakes to Shimano shifter.
  • slimjim78
    Free Member

Do they exist?

cdoc
    Free Member

I seem to remember that there was a hope one that was the same bolt spacing as the standard bar clamp, but can’t remember which it was.. 😕

Just had a quick search.
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/hope-tech-matchmaker-with-formula-rx-lever-anyone-done-it

slimjim78
    Free Member

Thanks for finding that

davewalsh
    Free Member

I run a formula oro with a hope matchmaker. The formula bolts are M3 whereas the holes in the hope matchmaker are clearance for M4, however as I only ever nip the bolts up so slack that they can move in a crash, it makes no difference.

slimjim78
    Free Member

Guy’s, im trying to settle on which clamp to order but my mind is blown..

I barely understand what i-spec-b mean’s, let alone find a compatible clamp from the details provided – can one of you help this numpty out?

I intend to fit a Formula R0 brake to a Saint M820 i-spec B 10sp shifter.
    Haven’t purchased the shifter yet, so can pick up a standard bar clamp version instead if i’m unable to work out which matchmaker to purchase.

rogermoore

Not done this myself but I’m sure I read a thread on here about it, but been unable to find it.
    It went something along the lines of getting some of these and then some of the Mismatch 2.0 adapters and sticking it all togther.
    RM.
    p.s. This is only from my (known to be full of crap) memory.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Matchmaker for Formula brakes to Shimano shifter.’ is closed to new replies.