Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Hope Tech Matchmaker with Formula RX lever – anyone done it?
  • campfreddie
    Free Member

Been hunting about the net and there is nothing concrete that I can find, but there are suggestions that the Hope Tech matchmaker clamps can be fitted directly on to a Formula RX lever.

Anyone able to shed any light on this?

I want to put a I-spec B SLX lever on to a RX lever by using Hope HBSP-306 (which is the right one for the shift lever).

cheers

spicystealth
    Free Member

Hi yes I have done this I have RX brakes on my spicy (2010) with XT shifters and used the hope match makers the bar clamp was slightly of by about 0.5mm to one side if you have OCD it might be an issue but you could fix this with a little rat tail file

I ordered the XT/saint clamp same bar clamp with the 3holes for the XT shifter

I would have thought you would be able to do this same with I-spec shifters , the joys of CRC with free returns if it don’t work send them back LOL

I’ve sent you an email with a couple of picture of my bike , hope his helps

campfreddie
    Free Member

Cheers for the pics.

I will need a different clamp for ispec but have already spoken to hope about this. The only thing that they would not comfort was whether the tech clamp would work on a rx lever. You have now answered this for me. Cheers!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Hope Tech Matchmaker with Formula RX lever – anyone done it?’ is closed to new replies.