Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Marzocchi 350ncr
  • superfli
    Free Member

Anyone else got them? I just fitted mine to my Rune. Custom green decals too 🙂
    What do you think? (yeah yeah hoses could be shorter, logos a bit off!)
    Bouncing around the driveway, they feel so buttery smooth! 400g lighter than my old XFusion Vengeance HLR, which was a big reason for swapping.
    I’m testing them out in my local haunt tomorrow night, cant wait!

bloodsexmagik
    Free Member

Interested in how these perform. Really like the look of them.

Bregante
    superfli
    Free Member

Oh balls, wish I didn’t read that! I’ll keep my eye on them, although different seals and stanchions. Windwave just down road too 🙂

barffy
    Free Member

I have the 350CR and they are great thus far. Apart from me falling off on my first ride and scratching the stanchions 🙁 Mine seemed a bit sticky in the first part of travel but they seem to be freeing up nicely now. Enjoy!

Stevelol
    Free Member

350CR user here for a couple of months. Running on a carbon Solo. No stanchion marks but I’m keeping an eye on them.

Like a lot of peoples mine needed lube and oil straight from the factory which I did whilst installing the travel spacer. Since doing that they’ve been very impressive, I’m coming from some Rev RLT ti forks and these are much stiffer, extremely plush and they stay high in their travel. When stood up sprinting the Revs would dive around unless you ran a lot of LSC, the 350s stay up high and they feel much more composed when braking. Windwave have been great to deal with too when I required a travel spacer and spare bolt.

barffy
    Free Member

No oil at all from factory? How easy is it to check?

kimbers

Look sexy, superfi can i have a bounce on them on sunday?

Stevelol
    Free Member

Bar;fy – same as with a Revelation, drop the lowers and see what drains out, catch what comes out in a clean container if you happen to have a decent amount in there, then you can put it back in. It’s better to get the lower legs off completely and check the seals for lube, mine were pretty much dry. There’s lots of info on the mtbr thread in the 650b forum as you have to use a specific oil and type of lube, e.g slick honey is not recommended.

superfli
    Free Member

Look sexy, superfi can i have a bounce on them on sunday?

Of course you may 🙂

wrecker
    Free Member

Where did you get the custom stickers from?

superfli
    Free Member

Where did you get the custom stickers from?

Windwave got them for me. Well in fact, I didnt even ask for them, they were suggested 🙂

Rode tonight, but cant really report back on how good they were as conditions were pretty sloppy and slimey. On the driest/most hardpacked and fastest descent I rode, they performed very well, but I wouldnt like to say if they were better than my XFusions Vengeance – which isnt a bad thing at all, quite the contrary.

fr0sty125
    Free Member

They look awesome to me, kind of wished i had waited a little longer to get the NCR rather than get the CR as soon as it came out.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I saw the custom stickers on Facebook. Personally, I’m afraid I hate them, but horses for courses. 😉

I’ve been running the previous year’s 350CR for nearly a year, until the damping cartridge blew up. Really, really nice fork. Felt brilliantly solid and very plush. Looking forward to having them fixed. 🙂

phutphutend

I’ve had some 350NCRs since before Christmas. Got no complaints at all:
    Stiff,
    Strong;
    Light;
    Good support;
    Plush;
    Easy to set up;
    Dodgy axle QR!

So pretty much perfect other than the axle. I just hope they last as long and need as little servicing as the Marzocchi’s of old.

wwaswas

Marzocchi have just dropped prices across the board on all their ‘aggressive’ type forks.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.920846314626163&type=3&l=bfa1e7eb6d

click ont he fork to get the new price.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Marzocchi 350ncr’ is closed to new replies.