Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Man flu top trumps.
  • TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Had a cold on and off pretty much since Christmas. Came out in a god awful fever then progressed to the mother of all phlegm on the chest type thing. Attempted and failed 2 park runs (5km) due to that (and dodgy knees), haven’t managed anything else of real note.

I am a nose picker 🙂 I can get the mother of all bogeys out and the stuff that started coming out in the last fortnight could be classified as weapons of mass destruction. Huge globs of bloody bogeys which when released give me relief pains in my nasel capacity. They are also a very strange consistency which dries just about instantly whereas a good bogey usually has an element of lubrication.

Anyhow, it seems to be coming out now and I feel like I have some of my normal breathing back but this has definitely not been a normal cold this year. It just wouldn’t budge

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Oh and I had the cough from hell which took weeks to shift 🙁

jam-bo

I picked up some horrible bug while I was in aberdeen at the end of october, started coughing on the plane on the way home and took until first week of january to shift.

getting back onto running and riding now but I’ve lost any semblance of fitness that I had.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Man flu top trumps.’ is closed to new replies.