Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Malham Tarn Track Attack – My first race..
  • seadog101

I’ve just entered for this one:

Malham Tarn Track Attack

Anyone else going?

It’s going to be the first race I’ve ever done. I’ve never been able to get to a race before, mainly due to work keeping me away for at least 50% of the year, and other stuff.

Thankfully, I’ll be around when this is on, and it’s not too far away from home, so I can do it without disappearing for more than a day. Sounds like my kind of thing, nice long ride with a competitive edge!

Vortexracing

I think a few of us are contemplating this, looks like it may be a good’un, as long as the weather is kind.

MrSparkle

There’s quite a few of us going. Not a race though, it’s a challenge ride innit.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

It describes itself as a race. This is surprising seeing as they have National Trust sponsorship and I thought they would know better.

Nice idea, not fleecing people, they need to check that their insurance isn’t invalidated by racing on/across bridleways.

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

I’m signed up

seadog101

Weather is the concern… End of April, could be nice or very rotten.

Hopefully, the challenge side of this will make it a bit more exciting than regular days out.

ricardo666
    Free Member

Sounds like something to throw in the mix of yearly rides to look back on.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Malham Tarn Track Attack – My first race..’ is closed to new replies.