Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Malaysian GP – Who is watching?
  • ianpinder
    Free Member

Who is watching, after qualifying yestrday should be a goodun!

Pook

morning!

topsy turvy grid should bring about some overtaking…..

is it just me, or does Adrian sutil look like a young Sly Stallone?

nickname
    Free Member

Me!

"Felipe, baby, stay cool!"

the-muffin-man

Me too

thegreatape
    Free Member

Me too. Don't really like the hour of guff, but the kids woke me up. Cautiously optimistic after last week.

thekingisdead
    Free Member

me. Fingers crossed I'll be at the actual race next year. £28 a ticket! Bargain!

Rochey
    Free Member

I'm in but don't forget if you are watching in on BBC, it's BBC 1 until 10 then over to BBC 2.

Just thought you would like to know.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Yep, also (for extra geek points) just registered on Formula1.com and got the live timing screens ready to go so next time I/we are wondering who is quick where, gaining on who, who has pitted etc it is just there on the screen. 🙂

Rochey
    Free Member

give me a quick guide to the qualifying, what happened, button 17th ???

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Oh look, Eddy Jordan thinks it's the "Eddy Jordan invented F1 and did everything in it, ever" show again.
    Glad Jake and DC have someone to laugh at but god he annoys me, can you tell? 🙂

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Rochey, it rained in Q1, top boys thought it would dry out, midfield (and Red Bull) put in a banker lap, it stayed pretty wet. Button just made it through but ended up in the gravel during Q1 so couldn't go out in Q2.

thekingisdead
    Free Member

ROFLMAO @John Button. Brilliant.

breakneckspeed
    Free Member

morning all – live timing screen up – could be an intresting race with weather & upside down grid

dawson

//Waves//

LOL at Timo's 'Spa'!

Timn
    Free Member

me from the pit wall

ianpinder
    Free Member

Yup, upside down grid and rain due in the hour should make a good race, nice wide track. Unlukey pedro…….

Rochey
    Free Member

cheers tracker1972.

headfirst
    Free Member

Hello I'm the new boy. Who's car has got 'bruno' on the side of it? Made me giggle.

rob1984p
    Free Member

what went wrong with the lotus pitstop? kwikfit could have been faster from what i saw but the commentary where i am makes no sense

ianpinder
    Free Member

The lotus had damage which they were sorting. Headfirst ever heard of senna?

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

I seem to have been usurped from my place of authority in the household and Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom is on telly. Hm. Still, seems like a good race from the line by line commentaries..

headfirst
    Free Member

Ian, Ayrton Senna's dead.
    Edit: so he's not driving the bruno car.

donsimon
    Free Member

Hamilton warned for excessive weaving!! WTF?? I thought that was great racing/fighting and well done Petrov! Perhaps that's the problem with F1.

donsimon
    Free Member

headfirst – Member

Ian, Ayrton Senna's dead.
    Edit: so he's not driving the bruno car.

Bruno Senna?

rob1984p
    Free Member

heathenwoods, if the iplayer isn't working for you try this, if nothing else it will make you laugh;
    http://www.smgbb.cn/2010/tv/live.html?215-1270366200

headfirst
    Free Member

Don, cheers! All is clear now.

ianpinder
    Free Member

If it rains Hamilton is looking good for second

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Heh cheers rob1984 – i think i prefer it to bbc 🙂

Mind you will i might have to join the kids in a second and supervise the watching of doctor who's new assistant. it's so tough being a dad 😉

rob1984p
    Free Member

none of that Jonathan Leggard ass which is good, Dr Who? Assistants? Children? Make them sit in the corner and be quiet until the race is over!

breakneckspeed
    Free Member

bbc2 – now

sor
    Free Member

Damn, it's not raining on this channel neither.

ianpinder
    Free Member

The rain would be good now

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Make them sit in the corner and be quiet until the race is over!

<glances round at the three rapscallions rioting in the front room> hem hem.

ianpinder
    Free Member

Now turned into a train

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Now turned into a train

Leggy new assistant in kissagram police woman outfit. Thanks kids.

ianpinder
    Free Member

Spoiler

Well what a dominant display by red bull, well done seb, is anyone going to be able to beet them this seasons if the stop breaking down

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Yeah I'm watching it! Just watching Hamilton being interview, Presenter " You past 8 cars at the start" Hamilton really! Arrogant **** as if he didnt know, he has turned into a prime W****r!

matthew_h
    Free Member

Argh, Eddie Jordan. What a prize pain in the arse. He's dreadful. Someone sack him, please.

Race wasn't as exciting as I hoped it might be unfortunately. Decent first few laps but then another procession really. Ah well

Dibbs
    Free Member

Yeah I'm watching it! Just watching Hamilton being interview, Presenter " You past 8 cars at the start" Hamilton really! Arrogant **** as if he didnt know, he has turned into a prime W****r!

What a surprise! British driver does well lets abuse him for it him for 🙄

Or is it just a colour thing? ❗

LordSummerisle
    Free Member

Arrogant ****

where as i saw a guy really suprised to learn that was how well his start had gone.

hammi seems to have mellowed of the last year or so and just enjoying things.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Malaysian GP – Who is watching?’ is closed to new replies.