Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Maidstone riders?
  • pinches
    Free Member

I’ve just moved back to Kent, at the bottom of bluebell hill in Aylesford, Does anyone ride in the area? I’ve seen a couple of people about today (whyte E-120 outside my front window this morning).

Anyone on here?

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

You poor bugger 🙁

Tom83

I ride on the other side of kent, bedgebury mostly. Get yourself over to the sketchy mtb site, they have a lot of organised rides in your area. Keep meaning to join them for a ride myself!

HTH, Tom

Free Member

There is a Wednesday night night ride round Bluebell hill when the weather is ok most weeks and there are up to 15 people on some of the summer night rides. Details are on the Sketchy MTB web site.I seem to learn new bits to ride on nearly every ride. Keith.

Kato

Yeah I do. Live over the other side of the river mind you and ride a red Zesty. Have a look at Sketchy

Pete
    Free Member

Have a look at

http://www.mccoffroad.co.uk

We are a Medway based club but ride from around Blubell hill and also Aylesford..

djc1245
    Free Member

I’m in the Snodland area. Other side of the river to you but usually up for a ride.

stayhigh

Hi pinches http://www.sketchymtb.co.uk is a good place to start. Its a nice friendly forum with weekly wednesday night rides on Bluebell Hill amongst others.

I live in Strood so not that far away and ride most days through that way going to work, there’s lots of good riding round that way.

Rochey
    Free Member

Arr the good old days, I use to live in Maidstone and my Mum still lives in Aylesford too.

I must get the MTB out again one day but I’m more of a Roadie so Boxley Hill – Lovely (the hill where Chris Boardman fell off)Hollingborne etc.

Have fun.

Toombsy
    Free Member

I hear mcc off-road are a friendly bunch.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Maidstone riders?’ is closed to new replies.