Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Lynskey Ridgeline LT Titanuim – worth the money??
  • mikeclarke
    Free Member

Hi just a quick one. has anyone got one if so is it a decent ti frame and is it worth? Has anyone heard of probs with the frame breaking etc?

epo-aholic
    Free Member

Theres one on ebay just now for 500′ i,d say its worth that at the very least!

bol

They’re nicely built and well finished – and look lovely in smaller sizes. Depends what you want from a bike really. There are frames made by the same people for brands like Salsa which are a lot more expensive IIRC.

peteimpreza

But there have been a few snapped Lynskey built On Ones reported on here.

bol

Yep, ti bikes sometimes break too.

qwerty
    Free Member

CRC were selling them off cheap

JonR
    Free Member

Yep, CRC had a few at 600 quid a few weeks back, I was sorely tempted.

partyboy
    Free Member

But there have been a few snapped Lynskey built On Ones reported on here

🙄 You don’t think thats down to design then rather than fabrication? Lynskey use a chain/seatstay brace on all of their own frames that are disc brake equipped.

DaveRambo

‘Worth the money’ is an impossible question to answer.

I recently bought a Ti frame and built it up and it’s probably the best bike I’ve ever ridden, is it worth the money? to me yes to others it’s just a bike.

If you’re getting one and are worried about it snapping then it’s worth thinking about the lifetime guarantee that first time owners get with Lynskey (and many other Ti frame builders) frames.

If you decide to part with the cash then it will be worth it, if not then it won’t.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Lynskey Ridgeline LT Titanuim – worth the money??’ is closed to new replies.