Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Lucky escape
  • Helios
    Free Member

The communal bike shed for our flats got very nearly broken into last night… They got hinges almost off the doors and seem to have done enough damage to the lock that once someone opened it this morning it wouldn't lock again… Landlord should be fixing tomorrow…

Either they got disturbed or ran out of tools/time/ingenuity to get in…

Once it's fixed – how long before I dare move my bikes out of the kitchen and back into the shed again?

brakes
    Free Member

you need a second line of defence
    go to the local dog pound, find the angriest, toothiest dog you can find, poke it with a stick and put it in the bike shed

valleydaddy
    Free Member

never if I was you!!

they know what's in there now, so may well be back with bigger and better tools!!!

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

same as before i never keep my bike outside 🙂

Helios
    Free Member

never if I was you!!
    they know what's in there now, so may well be back with bigger and better tools!!!

That's exactly what I'm worried about… They can't have been the smartest of cats or they'd have managed it in one night… But that doesn't mean they're too stupid to find a screwfix catalogue…

same as before i never keep my bike outside

Four bikes, first floor flat with no space to store them inside apart from the kitchen… So: Lovely for you… But not practial for me…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Lucky escape’ is closed to new replies.