Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Lost! Reba rebound adjuster – Edale H'sage Jacobs area
  • no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

I lost this at the weekend, somewhere around these parts. Somehow it fell off the forks. 🙁

It's a long shot, but… I don't suppose anyone's seen it about somewhere?

alan_jonesATgmxDOTcoDOTuk

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

they all do that, mister. chances are someone came across who'd previously lost theirs. Its a bit of a karma thing, like pay it forward. keep your eyes peeled and one will turn up on a trail near you soon.

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Or like pens, I suppose..

james
    Free Member

In the mean time, you can use a 2.5mm* allen key to alter your rebound

*I think its a 2.5mm?

Tiger6791

Is it worth taking it out and putting it in your saddle bag?

They do seem easy to loose

benman
    Free Member

Bit late now, but an easy way to stop them falling out is to flip your QR skewer round, so it closes underneath the rebound adjuster…

chiefgrooveguru

Bit late now, but an easy way to stop them falling out is to flip your QR skewer round, so it closes underneath the rebound adjuster…

I'd love to know why bikes with these forks aren't supplied set up like this. I use an allen key now…

glenh
    Free Member

They only fall out if you don't clean underneath/inside the adjuster so that it doesn't clip on properly.
    Once dirt gets in there and you turn the adjuster, it works it's way off the clip ring, ready to fall off next time you ride.

chiefgrooveguru

Mine fell off on my first ride, which was about this time last year! Brand new and shiny bike and fork but who knows if the adjuster was clipped in firmly when it left the shop (Halfords…)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Lost! Reba rebound adjuster – Edale H'sage Jacobs area’ is closed to new replies.