Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Looking for Superstar nano tech pedals £35
  • grannyjone
    Free Member

My bike has been stolen and is to be replaced by insurance on Tuesday. My stolen bike had its pedals upgraded to Superstar nano tech pedals which costs £35.

I’m looking to order those same pedals again in time for when the replacement bike arrives but the superstar components website has listed them as “out of stock” which instantly sees the death of that idea. Anyone know where else I can get them? Thanks

nickdavies

Just these rebranded aren’t they:

http://www.carboncycles.cc/?s=0&t=2&c=84&p=940&

HT AN01

There’s a few threads on here discussing the different options, they’re all made by the same company (HT components)

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/superstar-nano-pedals

grannyjone
    Free Member

If those pedals have the same grip as the £35 Superstar pedals then I wouldn’t mind getting those. All I’m bothered about is the grip and price.

Up to £35 for any other set of pedals which have just as good grip would do the job

gravity-slave
    Free Member

It’s the same pedal, so grip is the same, only difference is the brand and cheaper price.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

They’re the same

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

+1 for the carboncycles; same HT Industries pedal as SS (and Nukeproof, Kona Wah Wah etc etc), choice of colours, and as you’re not buying from SS a crow doesn’t have to scratch a baby’s face, and a fairy wont drown in a kittens’ tears.

grannyjone
    Free Member

Thanks, I’ll give those a try. I’d much rather pay less to get the same pedals without the branding.

igm

The OnOne Delgado pedals aren’t the same, but they are very similar, pretty decent (define let grippy, 3 grams lighter if you care) and £25 at the moment.

leythervegas
    Free Member

+1 for Delgados here, just got a set for my inbred and seem very grippy and good quality

Goldigger
    Free Member

What colour are you after? I have a set of gold nanos still in the box..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Looking for Superstar nano tech pedals £35’ is closed to new replies.