Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Looking for cheap isn forks.
  • mjsmke

So i’ve been building my budget commuter/singlespeed play bike and i’m in need of some forks.

Currently have my old 1998 Judy C’s which are, to be honest…poor. So i’m looking for some used forks with a 200mm 1-1/8th steerer, either suspension or suspension corrected rigid. Does anyone have anything cheap in their spares box they want to sell me? Disc or V brake is fine. I was looking on eBay for some old toras or similar but everyone gets carried away bidding and it’s not worth it.

MartynS

I’ve got some brand new/unused rockshox tx32 that I have been meaning to sell
    Mail me if your interested I’ll do you pics

matt_outandabout

Retro bike, some old Marzocchis. I got some x-fly forks, in box, hardly used for £40 – and they are peachy smooth, if a tad flexy by modern standards.

mjsmke

Are you looking to sell the x-fly’s?

matt_outandabout

Sorry, no. But they are third pair of cheap forks for the kids bikes I have got from retro bike. The kids still do this on them….

Comrie Croft by matt_outandabout, on Flickr

mjsmke

MartynS, i sent you a message. Let me know the specs and a price and i’ll get back to you.

mjsmke

No one else have anything that might want to sell?

MartynS

mjsmke

Mailed you back with pictures.

Shorty121
    Free Member

Some old SIDS and some also newer sids on the sale

mjsmke

Could you message me the spec and price of your SIDS please?

mjsmke

Ok, so now i’m probably just after some rigid forks due to having to reduce the budget. Does anyone have and forks for under £50 posted?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Looking for cheap isn forks.’ is closed to new replies.