Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Looking for Accomodation(B&B) near Coed-Y-Brenin?
  • MaxWall
    Free Member

I am planning to take a long weekend away during March to Coed-Y-Brenin and need some suggestions of good B&B places nearby, any experiences??

Failing that Suggest somewhere else that is worth the trip from Wiltshire for a good weekend of biking and beer.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The Tyn Y Groes has always looked after us very well!

But, why leave Wiltshire? Just ride to the Malet in Newton Tony or the Swan in Enford? Drink and be merry! 😉

qwerty
    Free Member

the pub about 2 miles south of CyB, on the left as you drive north, can't remember the name but heard good things about its B&B, i've used the pub for food & beer and can vouch for that

MaxWall
    Free Member

CaptainFlash, you can spend too much time in Wiltshire pubs(sounds impossible I know!) Just fancied somewhere different, not been to CYB since 2000.

The wife (Clare of SPAMBiking fame) wants to know if you are doing our overnight event at the end of May??

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

You're Clare's husband? You lucky chap! 🙂

May event? Could be tempted….Will have a look!

Oh, can it is impossible to spend too much time in the Malet. Believe me, I've tried!

Back on track though, the Tyn Y is a top spot. Very bike friendly. Good people.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Looking for Accomodation(B&B) near Coed-Y-Brenin?’ is closed to new replies.