Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Looking for 15mm axle for an LD Chris King front hub, know anywhere with stock?
  • wwaswas

Tried importers and everyone online is showing out of stock.

Does anyone know of somewhere with actual stock (rather than putting it on back order with the importers as it’ll be a few weeks until they have any).

Part is:

Chris King Front Axle 15mm for 2nd Generation Large Diameter ISO Disc Hubs PHB331

Thanks in advance.

tonyplym
    Free Member

AVT are usually a pretty good source for CK bits – worth sending them an e-mail about availability

wwaswas

Ta.

Typical me – just as the pound hits a seven year low against the dollar I might need to buy in dollars 🙁

d45yth
    Free Member

Tredz? You’d be able to get £5 off if it’s your first order too.

wwaswas

They don’t have them showing for the LD hub – only one axle on the site and it’s for the wrong size bearings.

P20

Does it have to be the LD?
    Winstanleys are showing SD black or red in stock for £111

wwaswas

I’ve already got the wheel but it has a 20mm axle and I need 15.

mattbee

I got mine from Bromley last year.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

they are a piss take with the adapter prices, 10 speed road hub to 11 speed is **** mental

wwaswas

I ordered from Bromley a few days ago but although showing stock they’re actually on back order with Chris King and won’t be there for a few weeks.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Looking for 15mm axle for an LD Chris King front hub, know anywhere with stock?’ is closed to new replies.