Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Long shot – Link Bolt specification for mojo HD
  • julians
    Free Member

This is a bit of a long shot, but does anyone know what the spec is of the bolt that screws into the shaft that holds the lower link to the front triangle on a mojo HD?

I’ve sheared mine, and the Uk distributor doesnt have any stock, so was just going to replace with a generic bolt, but I need to know the thread type and size etc

eyerideit
    Free Member

Don’t know about sizes, but have you tried BikeTart?

Or give Ibis a call in the States, they can be really helpful.

What about treating yourself to a Ti Bolt kit?

Or take it to your local hardwear shop

julians
    Free Member

I have already spoken to biketart, they have one , but its on a frame , and they dont want to send it to me until the Uk distributor has told them when they can replace it.

They dont know the spec of the bolt.

I have emailed IBIS in the US, so am waiting for a response, have also posted on MTBR.

Will update this thread with the answer in case it helps anyone else in the future.

I’m assuming it’ll be a UNF thread type, so am half tempted to order a few different sizes of UNF bolts, but dont want to end up without a bike at the weekend.

julians
    Free Member

After ringing around several Ibis dealers, I’ve finally found one who has it in stock.

So a big thumbs up for one planet adventure in llandegla.

Scot Nichol from Ibis also cam back to me on email, but all he would say is that its a special bolt that they had made up, so i cant get the actual spec so I can buy a generic one.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Long shot – Link Bolt specification for mojo HD’ is closed to new replies.