Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Logo Design Idea's
  • squiff
    Free Member

Both if needed, put it this way it doesn’t take all day to draw , redesign or design from scratch a logo/identity. Most logo’s I have designed in the past have taken between 1 and 5 hrs form start to finish. This all depends on what the client wants. It isn’t rock science. Other people in design sell it as through it’s really complicated and talk a load B******S so they can charge loads of money.

I keep the design process simple, I work for myself and so no big over heads etc etc.

MrNutt
    Free Member

is this “Private Hearing Aids & Audiology service including hearing protection.” really your company name?

it’s not particularly easy to shout now is it, couldn’t you call it something like “Listen Up”??

MrNutt
    Free Member

logo design is NOT geology!

squiff dropping knowledge like Galileo dropped the orange.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I think the people that charge more than £200 for a logo tend to do more than just give someone a logo after spending 1 to 5 hours on it.

Not saying one is any righter than the other and, as has been said before many times on other threads, it depends on what value you place on your logo/brand.

McDonald’s spend £200 every single minute* on developing and maintaining their brand, but that brand is valuable to them – it is the only way they can convince people to buy their shit food.

*Probably

hp_source

had a spare 15mins… felt like a bit of photoshopping….

it’s free, and you get what you pay for :p

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Logo Design Idea's’ is closed to new replies.