Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Llandudno Road Riding
  • weeble
    Free Member

I’m in the Llandudno area tomorrow can anyone recommend a road ride of about 50 miles or 25 miles that I can loop, preferably with some hills involved

Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

head to Conwy via Deganwy and ride over the Sychnant Pass. Drops you to Dwygyfylchi. Take the footpath over the A55 and head towards Llanfairfechan. Alternatively take the B5106 out of Conwy and head inland. Thats a quiet lane and heads towards Betws y Coed.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Can’t go to Llandudno and not ride up the Great Orme!

project
    Free Member

Head along to the pier and round the orme great ride all one way system and up to top of orme and decend,then onto llandudno junction follow route 5 national cycle network to penmeaermawr ,returnn over sychnant pass.

Or llandudno down to Abergele, dont use the A55, then over the top to llanwrst and back to llandundno via deganwy.nice climb from Abergeler to top of mountain, and great speedy decent down to llanrwst.

project
    Free Member

or down to Llanwrst and return via b5106 via trefiw

weeble
    Free Member

Thanks everyone. Decided to do my meeting then head over to Llanberris and do a 50 mile circuit of Snowdon and Ogwyn

weeble
    Free Member

Actually looked at your recommended routes and I’m not venturing into the mountains on this occasion, thanks people

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Llandudno Road Riding’ is closed to new replies.