Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Liverpool – Chelsea (OBVIOUSLY THERE WILL BE SPOILERS WITHIN)
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Good work 🙂

Torres’ second was a beauty.

allthepies
    Free Member

Get in! 🙂

mikey74
    Free Member

Just goes to show that Torres plays better when he is one of two up-front.

tails
    Free Member

Also show’s how average United have been this season not lost a game and they are still second!!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Bleedin’ ‘ell, I wish Liverpool were as average as Utd 8)

surfer
    Free Member

Liverpool’s disastrous season continues!

Hairychested
    Free Member

Is Fred already drunk or is he banned from Liverpool-related topics? The weekend for United on all counts.

bloodynora
    Free Member

The Mickeymousers won one I see 8)

loddrik
    Free Member

We are still shite, but we now have a glimmer of hope.

surfer
    Free Member

The Mickeymousers won one I see

You need to take the shades off, thats 4.

geoffj

Elfinsafety to the forum please. :mrgreen:

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Here I am! 🙂

Bin out today. Din’t catch any of the game, not even MOTD2. **** typical.

TBH this is the sort of result Liverpool FC should be getting as a matter of course, not something everyone is amazed at. I’m still not convinced Woy is quite the right mayn for the job, but at least it looks as though new ownership has settled things down a bit, and there’s more confidence coming back into the side. Woy’s challenge now is to get Liverpool back into the top 4, consolidate that position, and at least win the Europa League or the FA cup, as a minimum. Northampton Town ffs. Woy needs to make amends for the disgraceful start to the season, and do it fast.

Can Woy do the unthinkable, and prove Elfinsafety wrong? I’d like to think so, but I wouldn’t put money on it just yet…

timc
    Free Member

Elfinsaftey, I think your asking a lot, not saying we cant do it, but expecting it is a bit much IMO…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Why shouldn’t Liverpool FC expect to be competing for the Title, and to be able to beat Chelsea at home? Should be the **** norm.

Should appoint me Fürher of Football at LFC. I’d have the League, Champs League, FA Cup and League Cup all returning to their rightful home at Anfield within 2 years.

Hairdryer? Pft.

IdleJon

(OBVIOUSLY THERE WILL BE SPOILERS WITHIN)

Damn you deadlydarcy, you’ve done it again………

Hold on, who won? What sport are we talking about? This isn’t rugby, surely??

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Damn you deadlydarcy, you’ve done it again………

😆

Well, after I’d upset you so much the last time… 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

Also show’s how average United have been this season not lost a game and they are still second!!

You may want to look up average. An average team will not be 2 /20 now one that is 9/20 is
    A thread on a good Pool result and still someone has to have a dig at Man u It is the politics of envy I tell thee 😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Bleedin’ ‘ell, I wish Liverpool were as average as Utd

Well, I did my best to balance it 8)

binners

Average you say?

To win premierships you need to grind out one-nils when you’re not playing particularly well and/or have key players injured. The rest of the squad needs to step up. That’s what United always do. Its what Chelsea have done over the last few seasons

Liverpool, on the other hand, without Stevie G and Torres look like a Sunday League side. Absolute headless chickens!! No leadership. No shape. Absolutely woeful. Either of those two get injured and you’ll be heading straight back to the relegation zone again

timc
    Free Member

Better than bust… where united re heading!

binners

Christ! Here we go. The scousers have been bailed out and now they think they can sit back relax and have a laugh at Utd

How naive/thick are they at Anfield that they’ve taken another yanks word that he won’t load the club with debt etc. Thats exactly what Stadler and Whaldorf said. Or have you forgotten already?

At least we know we’re ****ed!!! I think I can live with it as long as we keep winning. Which doesn’t seem to be as much as a problem as it is at t’other end of the M62 😛

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Can I just clarify that it wasn’t me having a go. FFS…no sense in trying to keep the thread about what was a bloody good result given the season that Liverpool had been having.

binners

I can’t pretend I haven’t been loving every minute of Liverpools appalling season. Well… up until this week anyway. And it’d be exactly the same if/when its the other way around

They deserved the win yesterday. They were the better side. And the best thing about it is that they did us a massive favour 😀

surfer
    Free Member

Liverpool, on the other hand, without Stevie G and Torres look like a Sunday League side. Absolute headless chickens!! No leadership. No shape. Absolutely woeful. Either of those two get injured and you’ll be heading straight back to the relegation zone again

Whatever 🙄

PeteG55
    Free Member

Great result, only downside is that it done the mancs a favour. Lets hope Liverpool can build on this, go forward and have a half decent season. Currently a top 4 finish is only a dream.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

At least we know we’re ****ed!!!

It’s the cost of all those years of bribing refs to give 7 or 8 minutes added on time at Old Trafford whenever you’re losing or drawing…

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Liverpool – Chelsea (OBVIOUSLY THERE WILL BE SPOILERS WITHIN)’ is closed to new replies.