Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 212 total)
  • Little things that annoy you but really shouldn't
  • Cougar

people who take 2 steps into the supermarket then stop dead in their tracks as if its the first time they’ve seen the inside of a shop.

They’re the same ones who wait until their entire family are filling the doorway on the way out before stopping dead to fasten up their coats, little Hermione’s coat, where’s her hat, have you got her hat, it’s in the bag I think, where’s that, you left it in the car AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHGETOUTOFMYWAY!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

some of us drink pints, watch football and like sex….

Chicks with dicks?

bagpuss72
    Free Member

*checks self* nope :mrgreen:

Although I will admit I do do the bin thing

Moe

Spending half the day following forum threads!!

konabunny
    Free Member

Crying babies in restaurants after 9pm & people who let their kids run around (whilst they ignore them) in restaurants when there’s waiters carrying trays of food and glasses.

*waits for abuse from parents*

Stop complaining and bring me my Caesar Salad!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Another sex related thing that annoys me is the ‘we are equal so YOU do the washing up/ironing/cleaning’ Then when a fence needs putting up or the car needs servicing its all ‘you’re the man, you do it’.

Cougar

Chicks with dicks?

Are you channelling Randall?

Kuco

**** in cars who think everyone else wants to hear their shite music 👿

bagpuss72
    Free Member

konabunny – Member

Crying babies in restaurants after 9pm & people who let their kids run around (whilst they ignore them) in restaurants when there’s waiters carrying trays of food and glasses.

*waits for abuse from parents*

Stop complaining and bring me my Caesar Salad!

Haha! :mrgreen: Wrong! Don’t work in a restaurant….. BUT coming right up…. the chefs made a ‘special sauce’ just for you :mrgreen:

Cougar

Another sex related thing that annoys me is the ‘we are equal so YOU do the washing up/ironing/cleaning’ Then when a fence needs putting up or the car needs servicing its all ‘you’re the man, you do it’.

If we were all truly equal, we’d stop putting up with this crap for a start. (-:

Gary_M
    Free Member

People who stay late in the office and spend half their day on breaks, chatting on the phone, then do the martyr thing.

crispedwheel
    Free Member

Moe – Member

People using the petrol Station to do their weekly shop, leaving they’re* car at the pump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* <snigger>

Reminded me of another one – random capitalisation.

Cougar

I blame the Germans.

binners

Bagpuss. You’re a woman who only owns one handbag though. Which is a rare enough phenomenon to have a BBC documentary dedicated to it, with David Attenborough speaking in whispers as you are observed buying a pint and a packet of monster munch at the bar, before sitting down to shout abuse at the telly during a Champions League semi-final. 😀

Moe

……… 😳

I’m out of here, things to do ….. it’ll take me ages to catch up later but hey ho!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

People that bring their phones into meetings, put them on the desktop and think that having them switched to ‘vibrate’ is an acceptable thing to do.

konabunny
    Free Member

People that bring their phones into meetings, put them on the desktop and think that having them switched to ‘vibrate’ is an acceptable thing to do

People that call tedious meetings and drone on and on and on so that even an email from another equally tedious colleague would be welcome relief such that I check my phone constantly.

coming right up…. the chefs made a ‘special sauce’

heh! I never antagonise waitstaff.

But what really grinds my gears is people who…

Lucas
    Free Member

Those people who come to your door at 6:45, when you’re in the middle of bathing your kids. They ring the bell like there’s a medical emergancy so you leg it down only for them to say “I can see all your windows are new, your sofits are new but have you thought about having your porch re-done in UPVC?” no **** off and if you’re going to turn up on my door trying to sell me stuff then at least get a decent hair style and take some of the pearcings out of your forehead.

Also people with umbrella’s in busy places – not the small people I don’t mind being hit in the chest so much, but people who are average height who wave those spiky basterds around at my eye level.

I also hate the tube at rush hour, not much of a problem as I don’t live in london but tomoorow I have to travel on it with a big bag

konabunny
    Free Member

…don’t put the subject of their new post in the topic line but instead bury it in the body of the post so that you have to click from the main page into their post only to find it’s some nonsense about **** BMWs again.

xiphon
    Free Member

1. Adults who still say “gnarly”

2. The person who is the laughing stock (and embarrassment..) of the UK bike scene, yet is too far immersed in his own little deranged world to realise it. I’m thinking it’s Autism or Aspergers. No idea why it annoys me, but it does. Gnarly, dude. I don’t even have to put a name to it!

3. People who call me “my friend” after ordering a kebab – seriously, if people were that friendly, there would be world peace, especially in the middle east!!

4. People who moan about the running costs of their Chelsea tractor – you just dropped £80k on it – I don’t think the price of fuel is something you really have to worry about. If it did – spent £60K on a car, and use the £20K spare change to buy fuel…

monkey_boy
    Free Member

people who take more than 15 seconds at a cashpoint! a laser should come out bond style and cut them in half.

people who take ages in a supermarket, let all their stuff pile up then start to bag up. again bond stlye laser should appear and cut them in half.

people who drive down the road with parked cars on their side, they have no spatial awarness and A- either chicken out and dont pull out as they have loads of room and hold you up OR B- you are coming the otherway, they pull out way too far as they think they will hit the parked car but infact make you swerve. (wouldnt they rather hit a stationary car than a moving one??) this is made far worse by peoplewho have a brand new car “eeerrrgh i dont want to scratch it so i will drive 2mph” TW*T!!!

w*nkers who use disabled/children parking bays when they are neither disabled or have children. they should have snipers on the rooftops taking these out.

i really need to chill out!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Shop assistants who pack my bags without asking then proceed to put the nice soft squishy bread in a bag with a bottle of milk. Do these people not realise that leads to pitta bread Warburtons?

JUST LEAVE IT – I WILL PACK THEM MYSELF!

theteaboy
    Free Member

It’s not ‘retro’ – it’s just old and you probably found it in the back of your shed. Or a skip.

ski
    Free Member

See my post today in chat 😉

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Another one – when I am washing up and a little bit of water splashes up into my face.

I get unreasonably angry at that.

El-bent
    Free Member

Hora’s brain.

Why? Does it climb out of his head in the middle of the night(I totally understand why it would do that), get on a train from Manchester to London, rock up to your front door and whisper through the letter box “let me in Fred, Let me in” or something?

xcgb
    Free Member

Another one – when I am washing up and a little bit of water splashes up into my face.

I get unreasonably angry at that.

😀

xcgb
    Free Member

When petrol station goons stick the ‘8’ in upside down on the price signs.

Really? this actually annoys you…..

monksie
    Free Member

This ‘check out – next customer’ thing.
    Surely, if you are the next customer ie. stood behind Terrahawk, shouldn’t it be you ie. the person behind Terrahawk who is in fact the ‘next customer’ and ergo or thus, whichever you prefer, you, being the person behind Terrahawk should be placing the ‘next customer’ bar on the conveyer belt?
    Does that make sense? It does to me.
    I’m currently struggling to get on with men that are less tall than me. Irrational but true.

mudshark
    Free Member

Do you decant the butter using the butter knife then spread it with another one?

That is the proper method. And bread rolls should be broken not cut but I don’t get too wound up about that. 😉

bagpuss72
    Free Member

binners – Member

Bagpuss. You’re a woman who only owns one handbag though. Which is a rare enough phenomenon to have a BBC documentary dedicated to it, with David Attenborough speaking in whispers as you are observed buying a pint and a packet of monster munch at the bar, before sitting down to shout abuse at the telly during a Champions League semi-final.

I do have lots of *coughs* ‘not for outside shoes’ though…. letting the tomboy side down!!

Gary_M
    Free Member

‘washing up’ how common!

nicko74

People who take their misbehaving 3-12 year old offspring to a nice restaurant after 6pm. If you can’t keep them under control, don’t make me endure the little ******!

Grammar. It’s important people, so use it properly.

Correct use of the English language. Item A is different from item B, not different than. Similarly, “less” refers to something assessed as “how much”; something that is counted (“how many”) is “fewer”.

BBC “News” – and the increasing focus on non-newsworthy drivel. BBC News Breakfast show is NOT **** NEWS! Sian whatsit (not the weather ex Mrs Lembit Opik, but the BBC breakfast harpie) is not capable of presenting NEWS!

I could go on. Surprisingly, I’ve mellowed somewhat in the last few years….

scuttler

Airport baggage collection. You know that yellow line. If you all stood behind it then you’d all be able to see your bags well in advance and collect them in a timely and safe manner. In the meantime I’ll just tenpin you, your fat orange wife and your football shirt kids with 32kg of Samsonite.

‘s better.

monksie
    Free Member

“The BBC has learnt….”
    People who say or indeed type ‘Grrrr’
    More than one exclamation or question mark.
    More than one etc.

BoardinBob

Airport baggage collection. You know that yellow line. If you all stood behind it then you’d all be able to see your bags well in advance and collect them in a timely and safe manner. In the meantime I’ll just tenpin you, your fat orange wife and your football shirt kids with 32kg of Samsonite.

‘s better.

On a similar note, airports clogged with people that fly once a year on their annual holiday to whatever hellhole package destination they choose. Getting stuck behind these cretins at the security check is a nightmare. Bags full of liquids, metal everywhere, not ready to put their stuff on the security scanner rack when they get up to the front.

Cougar

Checkouts are popular, aren’t they.

People who go “no thanks” when asked “would you like any help packing?” and then proceed to pack at a sixth of the rate that their items are being scanned, so they’re left with the EU Tesco-Value-Goods Mountain still piled up when the receipt is being printed.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

You could always do it yourself..?

My response to women (it IS mostly women) who complain about men who don’t put the toilet seat down. I get so irrationally annoyed about the fact they are so irrationally bothered about it. It is no harder for women to put it down than it is for us men. We want it up most of the time. You want it down. See that thing at the back of the seat? It’s a hinge. The seat can be moved up and down at will and as required. Live with it and move onto something important in life.

The irony of this is not lost on me, especially since I do tend to put the seat and the cover down most of the time 😀

binners

monksie – Given all your dislikes, this place must have you must have you on the verge of spontaneous combustion on an almost constant level. Are you here as some kind of masochist????!!!!!

😉

molgrips
    Free Member

Have you ever responded yes to the question of would you like help packing?

It takes 20 minutes to find some youth from the back who then does it badly and slowly anyway…

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 212 total)

The topic ‘Little things that annoy you but really shouldn't’ is closed to new replies.