Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • 'Litter picking' on a farmer's field
  • cinnamon_girl

My new name is 'Billy No Mates'. 🙄

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

they don't want to end up stuffed and mounted ?

cinnamon_girl

Not sure about the 'mounted' 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

How does a very small group sound

Sounds fine, other than, I don't know if I could handle the relentless ear-bashing the mouthy upstart would inevitably administer. Talkameda needs to be experienced only in the presence of a large group, which provides the opportunity for individuals to escape. Ideally, it requires a team working a relay system. He once cornered me in a pub out of sight of any other known persons, to suggest that I lost the will to live, would not be an overstatement.

But yeah, I might risk it……..and if it doesn't work out, we can all gang up and murder him in some quiet corner of Swinley. Then we could sling his body in the back of my motor, and take it round to yours for stuffing later. He would make a very useful doorstop I reckon.

cinnamon_girl

LOL 😆

He told me he doesn't like large groups, he gets frightened or something silly. 🙄 But he knows us girls will look after him!

OK, he's bound to be reading this so I shall expect an e-mail or an essay! Will be in touch Gus. 🙂

ex-pat
    Free Member

As Obi_Twa said, it'll be feeding all sorts.
    By now it'll have a whole lot of bacteria at work – I can't see it staying in good nick in the long run.
    What's more, something killed it, wouldn't want that floating about my house thanks.
    You'll need to get your meat wagon bike to the scene quicker than that…

cinnamon_girl

Just wondering if any of you might appreciate a wee update on my search for the perfect mammal?

When England were playing, I took myself off in the countryside for a long ride. Pootling along a bridleway and could see further ahead was some kind of obstruction. Naturally I become rather excited. 🙄

Excitement didn't last long due to carcass consisting of a body with nothing to be seen above the withers 😯 Yes, it's head and neck was missing. 🙁

Naturally I had to identify said mammal and after much studying from all angles and scratching of head, decided that it was probably a young muntjac. Poor little thing.

C_G's search for the perfectly formed mammal continues. 😈

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

The domestic counterpart of the tandem of doom thread. Marvellous.

Have you not considered making a hybrid from the various bits you find?

cinnamon_girl

Have you not considered making a hybrid from the various bits you find?

LOL 😆

Now that's an brilliant idea. 💡

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘'Litter picking' on a farmer's field’ is closed to new replies.