Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • Lets irritate smug Simon!
  • Nainosliw
    Free Member

Vote for Wagner in X-factor and watch Simon’s discomfiture – muhaha, muwahaha.

MrNutt
    Free Member

stop watching such shite man!

speaker2animals

Yeah irritate him by paying to vote for someone he doesn’t like. But then if you watch this sort of drivel what is to be expected? Or are you a rep of the channel making a very poor attempt to generate income?

Nainosliw
    Free Member

I would but me bikes broke and I’m waiting on the bits from CRC – more than a week now and my brain is starting to rot from too much time on the sofa.

kimbers

yeah im sure simon hates it when you ring up his tv station and pay him to leave a phone call

and watch his tv shows to boost his advertising revenue

watching xfactor should entitle you to a choice of either sterilisation and/or baring from voting in the election, imho

toby1

I’m happy to say I’ve not seen a minute of the rubbish this year and have avoided all the tabbloid guff that goes along with it – surely there are more important things out there people – if all else fails, there’s internet pron ffs!

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

Vote for Wagner in X-factor and watch Simon’s discomfiture put another few quid in Simon Cowell’s pocket

You could, alternatively, not vote at all. If the total viewing audience did that, it’d really make him squirm.

Nainosliw
    Free Member

HAH – you lot are all assuming I actually have control over what is watched in my household and by doing so are displaying yr ignorance of what life is like lived as a parent of two ‘still at home’ teenagers.

And before you include them in your eugenics programme – they are the product of our incredibly expensive state education system and have had their tastes formed by the prevailing cultural norm. (And he’s a nice guy.)

And I know not to start a sentance with “And”, you pedants.

Torminalis
    Free Member

sentance

Sentence.

wwaswas

sentance

sentence 😉

[edit] pooh.

speaker2animals

Read a book, build a model, do some house work, have a bath? Send them out to work?

Nainosliw
    Free Member

PedEnce

Nainosliw
    Free Member

Have you tried sending an eighteen yaer old with 1/2 a GCE out to work in this day and age. Supermarkets take one look and consider him ‘overqualified for the roles they have available’.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

However you fancy spelling it, your idea is admittedly a poor one!

Wagner will not stay in the competition forever – FACT.
    Your actions will further line Cowell’s pockets – FACT.

Your insignificance in this world should never be overrated – FACT.

Nainosliw
    Free Member

Yeah yeah, it’s missing a question-mark – I know, OK?

Nainosliw
    Free Member

Ourkidsam – I admire you for coming out so openly – it takes strength to admit these things, even to yourself.

Nainosliw
    Free Member

Yeti -I’m not admitting anything.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Nainosliw – no I’m telling you it’s a poor one.

I’ll rephrase your title to help you see just how stupid your idea is….

Lets irritate smug(because he is flithy rich) Simon (by doing something to make him even richer)!

Nainosliw
    Free Member

Well it’s been brief but a pleasure – it’s started raining comme une vache qui pisse and I believe the dam is about to burst. A bientot mes amis.

Nainosliw
    Free Member

I think that truly the best bit of advice is from Mr MrNutt.

Nainosliw
    Free Member

I must get a hobby……I must get a hobby……….I must get a hobby….I must….

Junkyard
    Free Member

I had the misfortune of catching some of this at a friends house …never regretted having said yes to a cuppa so much – I thoughtit was eurovision it was so bad. Somecamp lads smiling and dancing. Clearly not been missing much have never seen this before.

molgrips
    Free Member

never regretted having said yes to a cuppa so much

😆

soobalias
    Free Member

i cant be the only one that assumed this thread was about MrFBarnes

Drac

I must get a hobby……I must get a hobby……….I must get a hobby….I must….

Try mountain biking, it’s ace.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

yes, but I’m smug, arrogant, conceited, sociopathic and autistic – what’s your excuse ?

soobalias
    Free Member

ive applied to be your stalker.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I’m sure Cowell will be laughing all the way to the bank 🙂

grim168
    Free Member

Ah cowell not simonfbarnes

Nainosliw
    Free Member

Drac – good idea – I would if only CRC and Madison weren’t conspiring to deprive me of crucial bike bits what with all this ‘awaiting stock’ nonsense. It’s a common or garden Shimano SLX chain-ring I’m waiting for, not a Nicolai gromit perforator made from rarium or something, but it seems to have the ‘World’s biggest on-line bike shop’ stumped for 10 days now!

iDave
    Free Member

i’d rather have a pint with simon cowell than that dickwad wagner

Nainosliw
    Free Member

His round I’d say.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Simons signed them all up anyway, so whoever gets voted out doesn’t matter so much. I heard he signed Storm Lee up for an teaspoon of scag and a nappy.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I wanted it to be about our own SimonFBarnes. Because I’m not sure if it is possible to irritate him. You’d just end up being irritated at your inability to actually irritate him. But I was looking forward to people trying…

aracer
    Free Member

Hasn’t Wagner been dead for over 100 years? Can’t see what good voting for him will do – surely you’re better off voting for somebody more modern and with it, like say George Michael, or maybe Cliff Richard.

CountZero

I would but me bikes broke and I’m waiting on the bits from CRC – more than a week now and my brain is starting to rot from too much time on the sofa.

There’s loads of Mythbusters on Discovery Channel that’s much more fun to watch than that drivel.

Nainosliw
    Free Member

No satellite/cable where I live.

CashCowell
    Free Member

This is a great idea. If we can get more people on more forums to do this, there’s even a chance Wagner could win the whole thing.

Has anyone started a similar thread on other biking forums? What about mumsnet?

DezB
    Free Member

This is a chat forum, not a biking forum.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Lets irritate smug Simon!’ is closed to new replies.