Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Les chiens balles
  • joolsburger
    Free Member

My pup is two years old and he is a lovely dog, good natured, happy and healthy. For some reason everyone seems to think that his lot in life would be improved by the removal of his nuts. I disagree he seems happy as is and I can’t bring myself to have him done. What are the pros and cons because all the evidence I read seems to suggest that roaming or aggressive dogs can be tamed by doing this but he does none of that.

flowerpower
    Free Member

Does he have 26″ nuts or 29″ 😉

adjustablewench
    Free Member

better for him if they were quick release

flowerpower
    Free Member

Sorry… Couldn’t help it on the bike forum!

I thought that dogs generally only just reached maturity at 2 years… so it would be hard to tell if leaving his nuts in place was going to cause a problem in the future. Can you just wait and see? There isn’t a time limit for males is there?

I have only had bitches, and have always had them neutered to stop later health issues and because I didn’t either want puppies or have to keep them indoors for their season. I can’t really see any advantage for having males neutered – apart from aesthetics!

joolsburger
    Free Member

Whoops didn’t spot the wrong forum. He is my trail dog so I expect having his nuts does make them come alive for him.

dabble
    Free Member

I though his nuts would be for making other things come alive.

chives
    Free Member

Couilles du chien, surely? Can’t help beyond that, only ever had cats.

jasonm945
    Free Member

I was expecting to see a version of a D.O.G.S B.O.L.X…

Gutted 😆

Gilles

Les boules du chien really, to stay PC

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Les chiens balles’ is closed to new replies.