Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • leg warmers
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

endura leg warmers…http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=18089

they come in size small-medium (one size)….. would they not be too long for moi (me being a 5ft dwarf) :wink:…lol

cinnamon_girl

Not actually answering your question but am seriously impressed with the Gore ones (not Windstopper). They actually stay in place. 🙂

They would be too long for you though! Why can’t they make girlie versions of these and arm/knee warmers?

Sorry, I’m not being much help!

elaineanne
    Free Member

yes i was just searching for womens leg warmers (appears there arent any ? doh… why not ? there are loads of women bikes these days…

so have you actually got the gore leg warmers… womens ??????

cinnamon_girl

I have these:

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/cycle/7/Gore_Bike_Wear_Ozon_III_Leg_Warmer/5360044642/

Have been wearing these in fairly cold temperatures for the South (8 degrees) and have been warm enough.

I also have the Windstopper ones but they do slide down although considerably warmer.

elaineanne
    Free Member

ah,,, i dont fancy zip ones really….mite go with the endura…. my son has them and says they are great !

cinnamon_girl

Hey, don’t discount zips! Otherwise it will feel like pulling on a pair of stockings … but struggling. 😯

Jamie
    Free Member

Elaine, I have the small/med Enduras and from top to bottom they measure 65cm if that helps.

radoggair
    Free Member

elaine, i have the endura’s and i’m 5’7. There shorter than my old adidas versions and i *personally would say they would be fine.

* if for any reason there not a quality product as i suggest then no court action may be taken against myself, my family or any third parties involved with myself

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

Full length? Its all a bit Max Wall.

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

The strange world of the lycra tree frogs.

elaineanne
    Free Member

actualy i was just thinking …even if they did make womens versions of leg warmers, then they’d still be too long for me (as women are suposed to be taller these days..longer legs apparently….stupido god didnt give me longer legs did he 🙁 hahahhaha.

lovewookie

Although I have large legwarmers (god that soulds weird) I have short legs for a 6ft+ bloke. I just pull them up more!

Bit odd, but nice, in a rocky horror stylee, stripping off to full lycra hold ups..

anyway, beer calling…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘leg warmers’ is closed to new replies.