Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Lee Quarry Race 3 feedback
  • Brownbacks
    Free Member

what did you like, what didn’t you like?

any constructive comments welcome

if you don’t want to post please email info@brownbacksracing.co.uk

race 4 on the 31st!!

trio25
    Free Member

That was one hard course! Not helped by the fact I forgot my legs! But once again I had a great time! I was ready to stop loads but the cheerful marshalls kept me going! Liked the new finish except for the fact I was basically walking into it! Nice that the course felt different again!

CarbonMTB
    Free Member

Hi Brownbacks,

I’m 320d from other site so you know what it think, brill mate.

And abit taxing.

Brownbacks
    Free Member

32×20 recommended!

trio25
    Free Member

32 x 18 is all I have! I wore the wrong legs as well, I felt so bad on the first hill I was impressed to finish! I’m sure I was nearly last though!

Brownbacks
    Free Member

You should buy a 20T from one of the Sponsors!!!

mmmmm….. who could that be

http://www.charliethebikemonger.com/userimages/procart5.htm

support grass roots racing, support the sponsors!!!!!

and your pic will probably end up on his site

Pook

cracking. Bloody hard work, the wind didn’t help on the downhill but i don’t suppose there’s much you can do about that!
    Enjoyed it a hell of a lot, and my girlfriend enjoyed marshalling too.

cheers guys

xherbivorex
    Free Member

yep, yet another good one. cheers paul, neil, rick etc.

great atmosphere again, i didn’t get to stand in any wind traps for hours marshalling this time so that was nice, and there were no incidents of any kind (big offs, or abusing marshalls) that i heard of…
    i might even enter the next one…

neil853
    Free Member

xherbivorex if i could i would! the atmosphere is good isn’t it, good that we’ve got real support from people such as yourself who give up there time to marshal, we really appreciate it!

but i reckon you deserve to get yourself in there and have a go! is your cove up and running yet?

xherbivorex
    Free Member

no mate, still waiting for the shifters to arrive. hopefully get it sorted on friday morning though, then i’m gonna spend the afternoon up at the quarry with my pal, sessioning the place like there’s no tomorrow!

neil853
    Free Member

get yourself on the three drops in the middle sort of thing, yes it has a bit of a b***h of a climb back out but they’re good fun! the bit towards the bottom we call ‘bury bob’ with the jumps is my favourite bit though followed by the bit in the trees to the start!

i’ll have to give you a shout when my bikes back and sorted so we can get a ride organised!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Lee Quarry Race 3 feedback’ is closed to new replies.