Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • lee quarry link?
  • crikey
    Free Member

Is there a sensible link from rooley moor road to lee quarry?

justme
    Free Member

other than picking your way through the bogfest (ie where the crossers have churned it up) the only other way is A)to drop straight down past the scrap yard to the main road then right to lee or B) drop past the scrap yard then right past the tip then right again then along the little b/way to greens then into the quarry A is easier g

Andituk
    Free Member

I believe they're working on planning and with land owners to build one though

albino
    Free Member

Should be open by March…

http://www.great-rock.co.uk/blog/?p=687#comments

Should make for some great mixed rides for the spring/summer 🙂

TonyL
    Free Member

We are working on a link funding is in place just a bit more negotiation with landowners over exact route, then planning permissions etc. Putting it out to tender etc, hoping to start building it around September this year if all goes to plan ready to ride November.

In the meantime only legal route is down Rooleymoor rd past the scrap metal yard and on the road for a bit.

I have heard some people just cut across the moors Cheeky! and muddy in places.

albino
    Free Member

November….Well, still good for next year's night rides then! Thanks for the info Tony.

lowey

I have heard some people just cut across the moors Cheeky! and muddy in places.

Shocking!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘lee quarry link?’ is closed to new replies.