Viewing 21 posts - 81 through 101 (of 101 total)
  • Le Tour – Stage 12 – Up and over again?
  • lemonysam
    Free Member

i think you’re looking at the virtual standings lunge

lunge

G is in a whole world of pain here, look at him. Nails that boy, absolutely nails.

lunge

lemonysam, hmm, maybe, I was on the TDF website so not sure, my bad if I am.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Some good faces being pulled by G. Impressive job he’s done there.

mt
    Free Member

G forever! that man is brilliant.

AlexSimon

Purito was 20m42s down before today, so now about 14m back

bikebouy
    Free Member

Holy Crap..

That stage sounded Ace, well from here so can’t wait to get home and watch it on Eurosport.

Thanks lads.. been in a meeting and desperate to take a sneeky look at my phone.. 😆

TdF’s rubbish for concentrating on work innit.. 😛

lunge

So once again, G proves he is the strongest man in the peleton, is there anyone else who has led the group on the flats, the cobbles and now the hills?

Throw £5 on him to win a grand tour next year, I know I will.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

bikebouy – Member
    Holy Crap..

That stage sounded Ace, well from here so can’t wait to get home and watch it on Eurosport.
    Last 15km

AlexSimon

I hope Wiggo has paid Gee to attack Froome 🙂

lemonysam
    Free Member

Thanks lads.. been in a meeting and desperate to take a sneeky look at my phone..

Fortunately the people I work with are sufficiently disorganised that my meetings were cancelled.

DanW
    Free Member

Who knew just how well Gee can ride a GT when he doesn’t have a busted pelvis or some other serious injury at the time of racing 😀

midlifecrashes

Today has been a lot of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Expect same tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Nice quote from G…

I love it when it rains like that. I really enjoy it. It’s like being back home in Wales.

IdleJon

Don’t rush, it wasn’t particularly interesting unless you enjoy watching Sky crush everything. How long were they on the front today?

DanW
    Free Member

The other teams played the day quite well I thought. The boys on the SKY team will do very well to put the same ride in tomorrow too. I can see the break doing well and another quietish day on GC

aracer
    Free Member

They don’t really need to bother that much tomorrow though do they? I’m sure they’d chase down anybody within 10 minutes of the lead who gets in a break, but anybody within 10 minutes of the lead will know that and not bother.

There will be a break formed of people at least 20 minutes behind on GC. Sky will just ride tempo on the front for a while, let the lead get up to 10 or 15 minutes (depending on how close on GC anybody is) and wait to see if any of the sprinters’ teams want to chase it down. Froome won’t be the only one protected – GT and Porte won’t hit the front tomorrow either.

DanW
    Free Member

I am certainly no fan of TvG but you have to admit he has played it well today… sneaking ever closer to the top

“I knew Sky had a really strong team and they were going to kind of neutralise all the dangerous guys, so when they were jumping I just sat behind Sky to make sure that they could pull them back,”

DanW
    Free Member

On another note, is it my imagination or has Tinkoff (the crazy team owner) been quite quiet so far?

nbt

Ciento!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Well I enjoyed that, replayed in Eurosplat with some great footage.

Bardet, what an effort.

Viewing 21 posts - 81 through 101 (of 101 total)

The topic ‘Le Tour – Stage 12 – Up and over again?’ is closed to new replies.