• This topic has 128 replies, 40 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hora.
Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • Last night when I got home from the pub….
  • noteeth
    Free Member

“What tires for a pick-up on the corner? Can we put a wiretap on STW?”

BoardinBob

Same with Ecstasy(which was going to be called Empathy but it wouldn’t sell as well)/MDMA.

Empathy and an open mind can be a wonderful thing.

MDMA is a legally prescribed drug in Switzerland. It’s used in marriage counselling due to fact it allows people to open up and talk about their feelings freely.

hora
    Free Member

noteeth, I cant stand WIRED! Tedious for me!

binners

Those keraaaaaaazy swiss party animals. And if that doesn’t work, you can legally bump yourself off. They really have thought of everything 😀

hora
    Free Member

Right Im up for an orgasm, come on…someone offer up their leg to me 😀

HackneyRider
    Free Member

it’s called ‘The Wire’ hora…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

coffeeking – Membe

TBH almost all the problems I’ve seen with drugs have been permanent psychological changes in people from relatively minor use, not death – that was a one-off. I’m not convinced education works, or that people who are young enough to experiment are capable of taking that education and using it to make a rational decision. While looking at the current situation of alcohol age limits – what you find is teens thinking its “cool” to go out and get smashed because a massive number of the general public do too. Convert that to drug world – some kids try light drugs, very few try hard drugs. Legalise the lot and see how soon that changes, and how soon the kids drunk on the corner become dead kids on the corner. And considering the known psychological problems linked to drug use, see the ticking timebomb coming in the future…

There is absolutly no evidnce that taking one drug makes you more likely to try another. Drugs of all kinds are easily available. Infact the evidence actually points the other way – if “soft” drugs are easily available use of “hard” drugs oes down

There is no real concensus about the links between mental illness and drug use.

There are 3 possible options – co incidence – these people would have developed mental illness anyway, Trigger – they were likely to have the mental illness anyway and the drug triggered it or Causes. I personally believe “trigger” is the truth

Illegal drugs of one sort or another are taken by millions of people in the UK every week. Prohibition has failed

scruff
    Free Member

Once we had way too many mushies so we tried just eating some aswell ( I hate eatign mushrooms) . I was sitting in the back of my mates moms car, eat a load and started to throw up, hands over mouth and swallowed it all back down. LOVELY!

Oh and riding round on LCD or Mushies is a right laugh.

hora
    Free Member

it’s called ‘The Wire’ hora…

Aye, GF fell asleep watchin gthe 2nd episode whilst muttering ‘wheres the shooting/action’. I gave up halfway through the 3rd.

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘Last night when I got home from the pub….’ is closed to new replies.