Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Last night of freedom
  • emma82
    Free Member

For tomorrow I start my next OU business studies module which runs through to October. Three hrs a night, oh the joy. Nevermind, only three years left to go. I think it was a bad idea taking the latter half of the summer off as a break from study. Wish me luck, I actually think this one might kill me 🙁

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

For a moment I thought you were about to do something very stupid, like get married… 😯

MrSparkle

Get less for murder these days! Enjoy! (it’ll be worth it in the end)

emma82
    Free Member

I would never do anything that completely stupid elfin. Oh wait…. 🙄

Cheers mrsparkle, I know it will. I’m just naturally a bit lazy, gotta pull my finger out cos these next two modules dictate whether I get a 1st or a 2:1

donsimon
    Free Member

Enjoy it, as you know it’s mostly common sense with a fancy title.

I seriously could not be arsed to do that – good luck.

trailmonkey

Good luck Emma. I start my first level 3 course next weekend – Total War and Social Change, Europe 1914-55. Not everyone’s cup of tea but it’s an academic dream for me. I’m running it side by side with the tail end of a 30 pointer which I’m trying real hard to finish before time. Just got one more TMA on the 30 pointer and it’s done with. Got until April to sort that out.

I guess it will all be worth it in the end.

emma82
    Free Member

Ouch trailminkey, goodluck. This my last compulsory level two, doing both level threes in 2012/13. Not looking forward to it :(. I overlapped a ‘T’ course with the start of one of businesses courses last time by about three weeks, was a bundle of nerves by the end of it but all forgotten now!

sharki
    Free Member

You crazy people…

Not sure how Yeti is going to cope without on you here though..

We’ll try to look after him for you.

emma82
    Free Member

Oh I’ll still be lurking. Trailmonkey however being on a level 3 won’t have time to sleep or eat let alone ramble around on here. TSY will survive, he’ll find some new toys soon

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

trailminkey

🙂

emma82
    Free Member

Whoppsey sorry trailmonkey! 🙂

Elfin, I can drive a helicopter thankyou, I just choose not to be such a loser! Damn it I’m supposed to be studying. Bad start 🙁

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Last night of freedom’ is closed to new replies.