Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Last night I got my first KOM…
  • edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

up Winnats pass out of Castleton.

Remarkably easy.

Just had to forget to stop strava after our night ride and drive home.

Naturally I deleted it – hate to cause any unnecessary stress to the real KOM.

Made me chuckle though…

joat

You bugger, I’ve been sessioning it all morning. Done this myself, still didn’t get a KOM.

timba
    Free Member

Get out there first thing on 1st January. I got loads this year, didn’t last for long tho 🙂

jam-bo

Get out there first thing on 1st January. I got loads this year, didn’t last for long tho

I found them to be a little hollow.

AD

LOL – well done for deleting it! I’ve got a couple of road bike KOMs on the road from Whinlatter to Cockermouth – barely a week goes by without getting a ping because someone has forgotten to switch off Strava after visiting the trail centre 🙂

Bregante

I did that on the way back from Clayton Vale (Manchester velodrome) along Alan Turing Way which is also the start of the Manchester 50 race. I shot straight to the top of about 3000 riders and by the time I got home I’d probably been reported about 30 times and had quite a few slatings on strava from followers. 😆

mcnultycop

Strava send you a travelling in car message now.

I got every kom from Gisburn to Oldham.

iamsporticus
    Free Member

I can tell you that as of last Easter there are no segments defined going into London on the M11

As soon as you turn off though theres plenty – most owned by angry roadies eager to shout at the dozy **** who innocently left his app running

🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Last night I got my first KOM…’ is closed to new replies.