Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Lana Del Ray
  • Pook

Cheer up love.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Dont think she will. Apparently shes decided she will only ever make one album, and shes done it. That’s all she has to say.

Time to die.

dabble
    Free Member

Its what she was born to do.

PrinceJohn

Her rich record exec dad will keep pushing her for his retirement fund.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Ahhh – so that’s where all the PR has been coming from!

Anyway – I dont care – I’m sick to death of R6 playing her every 20 mins so I now just tune into something else.

stanfree
    Free Member

Has to be said she is fairly dreary and thats coming from a massive Radiohead and Nick Cave fan. When she comes on the radio my kids audibly sigh and ask me to turn It over to Capital.

bencooper
    Free Member

I heard she was David Cameron’s favourite new artist, and immediately lost interest.

CaptJon
    Free Member

Top album.

rowley
    Free Member

I agree, for me best album in a long time.

mashiehood
    Free Member

‘I agree, for me best album in a long time

Really, im assuming you mean circa 7 days as being a long time! I thought it was boring!

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Loving the album. Love the dreary tones.
    Perfect for this time of year.

rowley
    Free Member

Considering most new artists first albums rarely live up to the hype and are a crushing disappointment, I thought her album was refreshingly great and a good antidote to the mindless, meaningless pop of other current artists.

DezB
    Free Member

Apparently shes decided she will only ever make one album, and shes done it

Er, considering she’s already made 2… duh.

Stoner
    Free Member

actually, she’s made a debut album, twice 😉

rowley
    Free Member

Ok debut album in new persona. Does anyone know if the Lizzie grant album was in the same style?

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Apparently shes decided she will only ever make one album, and shes done it

Er, considering she’s already made 2… duh.

Well – that’s just chronic. I heard her on R6 this week saying this was it – she’ll never make another, and already she’s a lying *****.

Dont get me wrong – 6 months ago when I heard Born to Die I thought – thats great, but ever 4 hours for months on end, I share her sentiments.

DezB
    Free Member

Does anyone know if the Lizzie grant album was in the same style?

Some of it.
    I think Yayo is the best track on it (haven’t had a chance to listen to it all properly though. Far too much other stuff around)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC6g_wHjGss[/video]

MSP

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Th-FA1ezI[/video]

tadeuszkrieger
    Free Member

Actually her dad is nothing to do with the music business at all and is a domain investor.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I read her wiki entry too, but still don’t know what a domain investor is 🙂

tadeuszkrieger
    Free Member

As far as I can tell, they invest in buying up domain names, as well as building domain branding up. somebody has too I suppose 🙂 anyway, he still has nowt to do with the music business

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

“they invest in buying up domain names”

A cyber squatter.

CountZero

Ahhh – so that’s where all the PR has been coming from!
    Anyway – I dont care – I’m sick to death of R6 playing her every 20 mins so I now just tune into something else.

Really? That’s odd, I’ve been listening every day for the last few weeks, and apart from one week, I’ve hardly heard anything of her. 6Music do that, play something for a short while then move swiftly onto something else.
    Don’t suppose they missed your absence, though…

toys19
    Free Member

I love it. Blue Jeans, Born to Die and Video Games are awesome, Summertime Sadness is double awesome. Good stuff.

RoterStern
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TAIA7PCo-94[/video]

Does anyone know if the Lizzie grant album was in the same style?

Listen for yourself.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

It’s music for middle aged bedwetters who go on cycling forums. Nothing more, nothing less.

DrJ

It’s music for middle aged bedwetters who go on cycling forums. Nothing more, nothing less.

And why shoudn’t us middle aged bed wetters be able to listen to music we enjoy?

toys19
    Free Member

Indeed, and I only wet the bed when I’m listening to Lana Del Rey, the rest of the time my Paruresis makes bed wetting impossible.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Lana Del Ray’ is closed to new replies.