Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • KS/Pure racing seat droppers – servicing (Distributor cut themselves lose?)
  • hora
    Free Member

I emailed KS/Pure and received back quite an illuminating and honest email response. The Distributor it seems has/is cutting ties with KS/Kind over warranty issues and frustration over honouring repairs etc.

(The Distrubutor being the frustrated one). So…. buy a different one??

blahblahblah
    Free Member

Even more of a reason for me to go ahead and just order a Lev from Germany, then. Shmickles.

LoCo
    Free Member
    Rickos
    Free Member

I bet KS just want a more “professional” outfit (as in sells through shops rather than direct) than Superstar as a distibutor, so Superstar are just sh!t stirring.

EDIT – wrote that as LoCo replied and never saw that thread, so maybe I’m being harsh. Not sure it means KS posts are any less reliable than anyone elses though.

stevied
    Free Member

I thought Pure were the distributors for KS, not SS?

stevied
    Free Member

double post, sorry 😳

Rickos
    Free Member

One and the same, innit.

EDIT – did Pure sell to shops? Maybe I’m just talking out my bum then.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

stevied – Member

They lived in the office/portacabin/portacrapper next door. When superstar were unable to answer a phone all day you could try Pure to try and get them to shout at them….it never worked.

However Pure fixed my KS post after it knackered on the first ride (the mega) but it’s held up since

stevied
    Free Member

Oh, didn’t realise that.. learned something new today 🙂

Northwind

stevied – Member

Pure are Superstar with a different hat on (I bought a KS from Superstar, had a warranty issue and every response was “We’ll need to check with the distributor”, then I got a call from the distibutor later and it was the same guy :mrgreen: But even after that at every step it was “it’s with the distributor” “The distributor’s returned it and…” )

Not to be confused with 2Pure!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Also when it brakes I will either get a Lev from the Oz dist or a Reverb, money on the reverb curretly

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Not to be confused with 2Pure!

They promised me a free gift and it never turned up, i suspect they share offices with STW towers!

LoCo
    Free Member

Won’t hear a bad word about 2Pure after they lent me an Ibis MojoHD for a week of riding in Torridon 😯 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘KS/Pure racing seat droppers – servicing (Distributor cut themselves lose?)’ is closed to new replies.