Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Kranked Revolve
  • mikey74
    Free Member

Has anyone seen it? It's not another music video is it? How does it compare to… say, the Collective?

So many questions, sorry 😀

jam-bo

if its anything like the rest of the kranked series. some sick riding, good music and well filmed without all the airy fairy lifestyle bollocks the collective always put in…

mikey74
    Free Member

but I think the Collective is the best mtb film ever made 😳

grumm
    Free Member

if its anything like the rest of the kranked series. some sick riding, good music and well filmed without all the airy fairy lifestyle bollocks the collective always put in…

You mean one big long montage of hundreds of slow-motion 'sick air' shots, with terrible American dude-metal over the top?

jam-bo

well the trailer is backed with prodigy so no, but don't let me ruin your pre-conceptions….

grumm
    Free Member

I thought that trailer looked pretty good

oops just realised I was thinking of one of the New World Disorder films in that above post actually 😳

I_Ache
    Free Member

This trailer? thats The Streets.

jam-bo

no, the one on the kranked website..

mikey74
    Free Member

You mean one big long montage of hundreds of slow-motion 'sick air' shots, with terrible American dude-metal over the top?

That's exactly what I don't like about most mtb films, despite being into metal myself.

finbar
    Free Member

Seems i'm in a minority but i'd rather watch mountain biking than an ineloquent 'personality' describing why they ride for the millionth time.

mikey74
    Free Member

Seems i'm in a minority but i'd rather watch mountain biking than an ineloquent 'personality' describing why they ride for the millionth time.

That is true but a constant stream of slo-mo replays to a never-ending soundtrack gets a little tedious. I prefer to hear the sound of the bike and rider, broken up by a little commentary and music. This is why I liked the Collective, because you hear the bike, you hear the dirt – it made it feel alot more real.

Kuco

Yep seen it and i'm not one of the greatest fans of mtb videos but enjoyed this I and the music not to bad some good riding and not to much hippity hoppity trials shite. The last section with the four riders is really good.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Kranked Revolve’ is closed to new replies.