• This topic has 12 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by br.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Kielder 100 Report
  • MTBMonkey
    Free Member

Here's my amateurish attempt at a race report.

Cheers
    Race Report

JohnOne72
    Free Member

Nice report, recovered yet?

MTBMonkey
    Free Member

Not feeling to bad, rode to work today and every thing seemed OK ish, although it wasnt far.

Cheers

Drac

Nice simple report and nice ninja move on the Haribo on Sunday.

AndrewBF
    Free Member

Great write up, and oh so close at the end 🙂

glenncampbell

Great report!

terrahawk
    Free Member

good stuff.

the lad stood on the 3rd step of the podium – did his lift EVER turn up? We were eating our breakfast in the caravan on Sunday and he was waiting, patiently.

We were eating our dinner at the castle later on and he was there, waiting, patiently.

here's mine http://40psi.wordpress.com/2010/09/06/kielder-100/

MTBMonkey
    Free Member

I dont know the lift was expected around 12 but it was his missus picking him up so I'm guessing more like 2pm, maybe the midges got him and he never got out

MTBMonkey
    Free Member

I've never heard of anyone getting bit on the eye, thats impressive

dRjOn
    buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

that was close!

Sancho
    Free Member

I spoke to Neal who came third, apparently he lost his water bottle at fifty miles so had to do the last fifty with just the bits of drink he could get at the feed stations, so he had to ease off to avoid getting too dehydrated.
    Its a bit depressing when I think of how fast he rides when he eases off compared to my flat out efforts.

br
    Free Member

I spoke to Neal who came third, apparently he lost his water bottle at fifty miles so had to do the last fifty with just the bits of drink he could get at the feed stations, so he had to ease off to avoid getting too dehydrated.

100 miles and only 1 bottle?

A bit like the chap at the weekend (we did the SDW with Trailbreak), he punctured and was asking if anyone had any tyre-levers…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Kielder 100 Report’ is closed to new replies.