Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • KCNC jockey wheels
  • BrokenCollarBones
    Free Member

Just bought a pair of these in silver for my Sram X0 rear mech. Anybody had a pair and how good are they?

http://clee-cycles.co.uk/cc/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/24_33/products_id/46?osCsid=d66570a934ab1197d3aad630415c56b1

pjbarton
    Free Member

not sure – but I’d buy them too, when my xo jockeys wear out. the kcnc ones aren’t much more are they?
    incidentally, how long did your sram ones last?

BrokenCollarBones
    Free Member

They have lasted around 14 months I would say. Thats with hitting the trails hear and there and riding my bike everywhere I go, work, shops, everywhere. (everday basically)

They still have a bit of life left in them and I am only replaceing them as I have bought a new cassette and chain for my new bike. So thought it would be best to replace the old ones to make the whole system run n’synce.

They are the best I have seen so far after hunting around for a pair for the last two weeks.

bikerbruce
    Free Member

i have kcnc on all my bikes in ceramic and they are so good.

rbmccunn
    Free Member

I got a set of the gold ones for the X0 rear mech on my trail bike nearly 2 years ago for a bit of added bling and have not had any issues with them. They look better than the sram one’s, they are lighter & they are still in good nick.

BrokenCollarBones
    Free Member

2 years, thats real good usage. They nicely add the bling factor too.

mhuk
    Free Member

Did they come with different wheels for top and bottom as the “normal” top jockey wheel on a Shimano mech has a few mm of float in it?

jamnspoon
    Free Member

6 months 7 over the winter they have been exellent so are clee cycles.

taxi25
    Free Member

Thumbs up for kcnc as well.2 yrs and no significant wear!!

Biffer
    Free Member

To answer mhuk – both jockey wheels come with the same float unlike the Shimano ones but I didn’t notice any difference in shifting on my mech.

mhuk
    Free Member

Cheers Biffer 🙂

shortcut

I may have to get some at one point or another. Still lots of wear left on the originals though ;-(

AdamT

mine have been pretty good and have been ridden through some fairly nasty stuff over the winter.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘KCNC jockey wheels’ is closed to new replies.